Add Email Address 5.1Outlook add-in to automatically adds the email addresses as contacts.
Do you miss the "Automatically put people I reply to" feature? Are you tired of having to manually add email addresses into your Outlook contacts? Now you can automatically add email addresses to any contacts folder. Become more organized by setting up the add-in to show you each name it adds (in a grid, where you can check which people to add) or just have it automatically add contacts without any intervention by you.
Features of the Add Email Address add-in include:
- Automatically adds the email addresses as contacts
- Add contacts to any contact folder you choose, not just the default Contact folder
- If you use Outlook 2013, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2007 or Outlook 2003, you can store these addresses in Business Contact Manager
- Store contacts in Microsoft Exchange public folders or any other shared folders
- Automatically adds just the people you reply to or those you send to
- Process as many emails as you like all at once with the toolbar button
- Works with CC (carbon copy) recipients as well
- Automatically avoids adding contacts already contained in another folder
- Optionally copies the categories (if any) from the email to the new contact
- In addition, a category dropdown within the grid allows you to easily assign categories to new contacts
- Integrates directly into Outlook for easy access
- Coded to avoid the Outlook security prompts so you won't get those nagging security prompts
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2013, Outlook 2010 (both 64-bit and 32-bit), Outlook 2007, Outlook 2003, Outlook 2002 and Outlook 2000
- Ability to scan all your previous email to get caught up quick.
Microsoft's productivity-oriented Outlook.com website hasn't changed much recently. Indeed, the last major visual overhaul the email and calendar platform received happened way back in 2015, bringing ...
Microsoft has partnered with leading companies to build programs that help you get things done right from your inbox. These programs are called Office Add-ins in Outlook 2016, and Apps for Office in O...
We had earlier announced that Microsoft is running a beta program for the Outlook.com users. The company is working on adding many new features including the People and Calendar integration within the...
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.