Alphabet4Contacts 1.00.0192Alphabet Tabs with Smart filters for your Microsoft Outlook Contacts folder.
The Alphabet4Contacts toolbar displays an English alphabet tab in both "Address" and "Phone List" Views. The software provides an easy access to your contacts through sorting and filtering them by a selected first letter. This program is not just replacing the standard "Contacts Index", it is a one-click filter that will save your time as a notebook with pre-sorted, filtered, and easily accessible contacts. Sort by contact name, last name, company name, etc. If you are looking for means to save your time, this add-on is for you.
- Easy navigation. The Alphabet4Contacts toolbar displays an English alphabet tab (26 letters, from "a" to "z"), a "123" tab for digits, and an "All" tab (no filter applied), as well as additional buttons: a view changer for switching between the Address Cards and Phone List modes, a filter changer for quick selection of needed filter and an arrow button.
- Self adjusting. A one- letter tab can mean one or more letters (for example, “a-b”, “c-d”, … or “a-e”, “f-j“, …), when outlook window is resized. The quantity of tabs can vary from 3 (“All”, “123” and “a-z”) to 28 (“All”, “123”, “a”, “b”, …, z”).
- Storing option. If the “Remember selected letter” option is checked, Alphabet4Contacts remembers which letter was selected and which filter was applied last time you were using the folder, so you can see it when you open this folder in MS Outlook next time. These settings will not be lost when the folder is moved or renamed.
- Easy filtering. With the filter changer you can sort your contacts by the company name, last name, etc. with just two clicks.
- Drag and drop. The location of the Alphabet4Contacts toolbar can be easily changed by dragging it to the left, right, top or bottom border of the window. The same changes can be made from the Options menu, also.
- Drop- down menu. The Alphabet4Contacts options can be modified from a drop-down menu accessible by clicking the arrow button on the Alphabet4Contacts toolbar in Outlook or by right-clicking on the toolbar. General information about Alphabet4Contacts and help topics can also be accessed from this menu.
Microsoft just revved up its Outlook Android app making it more productive and fun for users. In a recent announcement, the tech giant announced that it has updated the software to now support a varie...
Seven months after the feature first debuted in Outlook for iOS, Outlook for Android has finally been updated to support add-in apps. “We are now rolling out add-ins to Outlook on Android customers ...
Microsoft has made scheduling tasks, taking notes and responding to emails with funny GIFs on Outlook much easier for Android users with Outlook.com and Office 365 commercial accounts. It's bringing t...
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.