Attachment Forget-Me-Not 5.1Never forget an attachment again with this Outlook add in.
Admit it...if you are like us, you sometimes forget to attach your file to your outgoing email. Forgetting to attach a file to an email looks stupid and wastes time. Well, now you can have a chance to attach the file before the email goes out!
The Attachment Forget-Me-Not add-in scans each outgoing email for phrases like "see attached" or "draft version". It then asks you if you meant to attach a file before sending the email, giving you a chance to insert the attachment.
The Attachment Forget-Me-Not add-in has these features:
- Integrates directly into Microsoft Outlook for easy access
- Comes with a built in list of commonly used attachment keywords
- Allows you to add your own keywords for professional jargon (e.g., docket, mortgage application, health record, etc.)
- Works with all email formats - plain text, RTF, or HTML based emails
- Prevents false alarms by paying attention to only the new content in a reply or forward email message
- New! Warns you when you are going to send a blank subject
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2013 and 2010 (both 64-bit and 32-bit), Outlook 2007, Outlook 2003, Outlook 2002 and Outlook 2000
Try this add-in and be sure that each email that you send has the attachments it needs.
Now with the ability to detect outgoing email messages with blank subjects, you can greatly reduce the chance
that your email will be classified as spam, and also helps your recipients classify your messages quickly.
Microsoft is supercharging Outlook Calendar with two new intelligent features today, along with improvements to some of the existing features. First up, Microsoft is bringing the advanced scheduling f...
Microsoft Monday is a weekly column that focuses on updates in regards to the Redmond giant. This week, Microsoft Monday includes details about a plan to increase broadband in rural areas, new Outlook...
Microsoft today revealed several new calendar features that are available immediately in Outlook.com. Here’s what’s new. Microsoft Family calendar. Available under Other Calendars, this calendar w...
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.