Category Manager Professional 3.0Organize emails; Outlook categories constantly visible in a side-bar, export and import categories.
Categories serve for the assignment of keywords (topics respectively) to e-mails, tasks, contacts, etc. Categorizing is the most efficient way of organizing Outlook data!
Features of Category Manager:
- The addin comes with a side-bar that displays all your categories permanently. You can determine the dialog's size and position yourself, and create templates with some categories. Simply hide those categories you currently don't need! Place the dialog on the screen where it will be inobtrusive and it will display whenever an Outlook window becomes active. Because of the templates you don't need to scroll and search in an extensive list of categories. Assign as many categories as you like with only one click!
- Rename existing entries easily. Category Manager automatically updates all selected Outlook items - regardless of the folder in which the items are located.
- See which categories are most often used - and which are not in use at all. Delete such entries and keep the list of categories as clear as possible.
- Select any Outlook items across folder boundaries and assign categories or remove them.
- You can print out all of the categories.
- Search & Replace within categories. You can change your category naming convention easily to meet changing requirements with just a few steps.
- Export the Master Category List as a text or csv file. You can import these files on another computer that also has Category Manager installed.
- Import text, csv, or registry files.
The big advantages are:
- This works with Outlook 2007 also, and the imported categories do not automatically replace your existing categories, but can also be added to them.
- Helpful filters to clean up your list of categories. Find, for instance, categories which are only stored in Outlook items but not in the Master Category List. Add all of them with one single click to the Master Category List and make them available for all of your Outlook items - or delete them to keep your Master Category List as clear as possible.
- For Outlook 2007 there's another highlight: All of your changes to any categories are also passed to the rules. For example, if there's a rule to categorize incoming e-mails and you rename that category then the rule will be updated, too!
- New: You can set to get a reminder if a category is missing and even force your users to assign categories.
- New: (Enterprise version only) Synchronize your categories even with colors in a network.
Outlook 2000, 2002 (XP), 2003 and 2007.
You might download the English or the German version.
Email rules sometimes just don't make it and drag & drop system is very poor for sorting emails quickly among various folders. EverFastAccess is an intuitive, smart and ultra-fast note-taking software...
The popular suite of productivity apps, which includes Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, is getting a makeover that will make some familiar parts of the interface, including the uppermos...
Generating quality leads and maintaining lasting customer relationships is a challenge for any sales team. It gets tougher when you have to switch between your email client and CRM app to enter the cu...
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.