Duplicate Tasks Eliminator 3.0.55Easily eliminate duplicate tasks in with this Outlook add-in.
Sooner or later, everyone who synchronizes will run into a duplicaton problem. Save time by easily eliminating tasks that are duplicates of each other.
How it works:
- Select the folder(s) where the tasks reside.
- Decide whether to delete the duplicates or move them to another folder.
- Begin eliminating duplicates.
The Duplicate Tasks Eliminator includes these features:
- Allows you to either delete all the duplicates or move them to a folder of your choice.
- Works with Exchange public folders or other shared folders.
- Comparisons of two tasks (optionally) based on subject, due date, categories, contacts, company, body, and start date.
- You can choose to operate on a single folder or select many folders at once.
- Integrates directly into Outlook for easy access.
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2003, Outlook 2002 and Outlook 2000.
Microsoft's productivity-oriented Outlook.com website hasn't changed much recently. Indeed, the last major visual overhaul the email and calendar platform received happened way back in 2015, bringing ...
Microsoft has partnered with leading companies to build programs that help you get things done right from your inbox. These programs are called Office Add-ins in Outlook 2016, and Apps for Office in O...
We had earlier announced that Microsoft is running a beta program for the Outlook.com users. The company is working on adding many new features including the People and Calendar integration within the...
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.