KBase for Outlook 2KBase for Outlook is a knowledge base that runs completely in an Exchange public folder.
kalmstrom.com Outlook Solutions
KBase for Outlook is a knowledge base that runs completely in an Exchange Public folder.
- No extra windows - knowledge base available right inside Outlook
- No new client installation
- An environment that users already knows
- Off-line possibilities
- Select problem category and type from drop-down comboboxes or write your own and KBase will remember it next time.
- Ease of use
- Works with all versions of MS Outlook
- Rich text, html and attached files
- Full text searching
- Publish articles to web pages with expandable index where articles are grouped after problem category and type.
- Works stand-alone or with Public Folder HelpDesk for Outlook.
MICROSOFT OUTLOOK and Word users are the targets of an ongoing and dangerous cyber attack. If you want to protect yourself from the Office 365 threat the Windows 10 makers have offered some essential ...
It's worth noting that Outlook 2007, 2010, and Office 2013 versions earlier than 15.0.4971.1000 aren't supported now. We've known about the 1st November deadline for months, but Microsoft wants to ens...
Several versions of Microsoft's Outlook email client will no longer be able to connect to Microsoft 365 services soon, the company has warned. In a recent blog post, Microsoft said that in less than t...
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.