KBase for Outlook 2KBase for Outlook is a knowledge base that runs completely in an Exchange public folder.
kalmstrom.com Outlook Solutions
KBase for Outlook is a knowledge base that runs completely in an Exchange Public folder.
- No extra windows - knowledge base available right inside Outlook
- No new client installation
- An environment that users already knows
- Off-line possibilities
- Select problem category and type from drop-down comboboxes or write your own and KBase will remember it next time.
- Ease of use
- Works with all versions of MS Outlook
- Rich text, html and attached files
- Full text searching
- Publish articles to web pages with expandable index where articles are grouped after problem category and type.
- Works stand-alone or with Public Folder HelpDesk for Outlook.
Microsoft's productivity-oriented Outlook.com website hasn't changed much recently. Indeed, the last major visual overhaul the email and calendar platform received happened way back in 2015, bringing ...
Microsoft has partnered with leading companies to build programs that help you get things done right from your inbox. These programs are called Office Add-ins in Outlook 2016, and Apps for Office in O...
We had earlier announced that Microsoft is running a beta program for the Outlook.com users. The company is working on adding many new features including the People and Calendar integration within the...
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.