KBase for Outlook 2KBase for Outlook is a knowledge base that runs completely in an Exchange public folder.
kalmstrom.com Outlook Solutions
KBase for Outlook is a knowledge base that runs completely in an Exchange Public folder.
- No extra windows - knowledge base available right inside Outlook
- No new client installation
- An environment that users already knows
- Off-line possibilities
- Select problem category and type from drop-down comboboxes or write your own and KBase will remember it next time.
- Ease of use
- Works with all versions of MS Outlook
- Rich text, html and attached files
- Full text searching
- Publish articles to web pages with expandable index where articles are grouped after problem category and type.
- Works stand-alone or with Public Folder HelpDesk for Outlook.
The popular suite of productivity apps, which includes Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, is getting a makeover that will make some familiar parts of the interface, including the uppermos...
Generating quality leads and maintaining lasting customer relationships is a challenge for any sales team. It gets tougher when you have to switch between your email client and CRM app to enter the cu...
For more information about Microsoft Exchange accounts and how to determine which version of Exchange your account connects to, see the links in the See Also section. The default Calendar folder in Ou...
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.