KBase for Outlook 2KBase for Outlook is a knowledge base that runs completely in an Exchange public folder.
kalmstrom.com Outlook Solutions
KBase for Outlook is a knowledge base that runs completely in an Exchange Public folder.
- No extra windows - knowledge base available right inside Outlook
- No new client installation
- An environment that users already knows
- Off-line possibilities
- Select problem category and type from drop-down comboboxes or write your own and KBase will remember it next time.
- Ease of use
- Works with all versions of MS Outlook
- Rich text, html and attached files
- Full text searching
- Publish articles to web pages with expandable index where articles are grouped after problem category and type.
- Works stand-alone or with Public Folder HelpDesk for Outlook.
Microsoft is supercharging Outlook Calendar with two new intelligent features today, along with improvements to some of the existing features. First up, Microsoft is bringing the advanced scheduling f...
Microsoft Monday is a weekly column that focuses on updates in regards to the Redmond giant. This week, Microsoft Monday includes details about a plan to increase broadband in rural areas, new Outlook...
Microsoft today revealed several new calendar features that are available immediately in Outlook.com. Here’s what’s new. Microsoft Family calendar. Available under Other Calendars, this calendar w...
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.