P2P Calendar Synchronizer 3.1.0Client-side Calendar Sync between Personal and Public Folders, PDAs, Pocket PCs and Smartphones mobile sync.
Client-side Calendar Sync between Exchange/Outlook Personal and Public Folders, PDAs, Pocket PCs and Smartphones mobile sync
Features & Enhancements:
- Works with most PDAs, Pocket PCs & Smartphones.
- One of the most popular uses for P2P is to link mobile devices with Exchange public calendar folders. P2P Calendar Synchronizer creates a Public-2-Private relationship and replicates the public appointments to your private calendar; ready to synchronize to your mobile device. Our server-based alternative to P2P Calendar Synchronizer is Add2Exchange for Calendars.
- Now works with any language of Microsoft Windows (English, Spanish, German, French, etc.)
- Requires the features of Microsoft’s .Net framework
- Supports DELETIONS
- Ability to synchronize past appointments
- Supports CONFLICT RESOLUTION. If both appointments the original & the copy have changed since last sync, a user can specify which appointment will be the “master”, so it isn’t overwritten
- Supports COPIED RESOLUTION. If the copied appointment has changed, now the user can specify if the ORIGINAL appointment should be changed from the copy or untied and re-replicated
- Supports the automatic population of text in the SUBJECT line of the appointment to identify the creator or where it came from appearing either in the beginning of the SUBJECT line or at the END
- Improved stability over P2P Calendar Synchronizer during synchronization and the option form becoming unavailable
- Includes a Support button which has been added to link to the support web site.
- Ability to export the registry key for technical support
- Automatic licensing upgrade from 2.6 if under upgrade assurance
- P2P can be licensed for multiple Outlook profiles. P2P cannot be licensed for a POP3 account if the Outlook profile contains an Exchange service – must be licensed for the Exchange service, in this case.
P2P Calendar Synchronizer does NOT:
- Synchronize unless your workstation is on and Outlook is open.
- Allow the creation of more than 1 calendar relationship.
- Allow replication between public folders (public to public).
- Replicate appointments bi-directionally. See Add2Exchange for Calendars for this type of replication
- NOTE: If you need the above functionality, please see Add2Exchange for Calendars.
Microsoft’s Outlook email service has been hit by service issues with many users unable to access their inboxes. The issue comes on a day that many are working from home due to rail and Underground st...
Microsoft's Outlook email platform has been hit by an outage making it inaccessible to some users. The software company said it is working to fix the problem and no other services are currently appear...
Microsoft’s Outlook email platform has been hit by service issues making it inaccessible to some users. The company has confirmed the problem and said it is working to fix it, with no other services c...
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.