Print Tools for Outlook 1.8.2Microsoft Outlook add-in, automatically prints messages and/or attachments.
Print Tools is an Outlook add-in that will help you automatically print incoming and outgoing messages with attachments (as well as messages and attachments separately) without even opening them. This Outlook plug-in automatically unpacks and prints packed "*.zip" and "*.rar" attachments, and supports manual and automatic working modes. Program settings necessary for the automatic working mode are intuitively clear and few in number.
Using Microsoft Outlook rules together with the Print Tools allows you to create a system that will automatically print messages and/or files attached to them. Although Microsoft Outlook has a standard printing rule, you can either specify (or forbid) certain file types or print an attachment separately from its message.
This Outlook add-in makes it possible to print any message and attachment (as well as "notes", "tasks", etc.) in any format. To start printing, just click the Print Tools button on the Microsoft Outlook toolbar.
Print Tools is ready to use as soon as you install it. Make your work with correspondence easier!
- Automatic printing of incoming and outgoing messages
- Printing any item within Microsoft Outlook (messages, tasks, notes, etc.)
- Printing selected items (or specified ranges) in two mouse clicks
- Handy Print Wizard helps you to print items in manual mode
- Printing the attachments packed by ZIP and RAR!
- Printing messages in any formats
- Automatic printing of any type of attachment which you can then print manually
- Two styles of item printing
- Supported language interface: English, Russian, German.
Technical requirements and compatibility of the Print Tools for Outlook:
- Microsoft Outlook 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002/XP;
- Microsoft Office 365 with desktop Outlook version;
- Microsoft Windows 8, 7, Vista, 2003, XP.
WE (I8882790246) TECH ARE REMOTE MICROSOFT OUTLOOK EMAIL SUPPORT SERVICE PROVIDER FOR PASSWORD RECOVERY PHONE.LOOK TECH AT YOUR TECHNICAL FOR REPAIR , FOR CUSTOMER PHONE NUMBER LABELED AS CUSTOMER SER...
gSyncit v5 is a $19.99 Outlook add-in that enables one and two-way syncing between Outlook and Google calendar and is highly recommended by those who use it. Yet another option is Scand Outlook4Gmail ...
Outlook is a hugely-popular email client that is used around the globe. The client was introduced in the summer of 2012 and replaced Hotmail as Microsoft's leading mail software. Hotmail customers saw...
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.