Public SyncTool 1.1Notebook synchronisation for Microsoft Outlook.
What offers the Public SyncTool?
- Escalation inquiry: You will be asked, which data record you would like to use, if both data records (PC and Notebook) were changed.
- No inadvertent deletion: You get an overview which data records were deleted, before the synchronisation start.
- Visual control: You receive a graphic opinion, which file is synchronised and which profile is used.
- Public ShareFolder: You work with Public ShareFolder and you can synchronise your personal file with the "public folders".
If you are using additionally to your desktop PC also a notebook, you would like to keep the Microsoft Outlook data of both systems synchronous surely. Doubled or even repeated data retention (redundancies) should be avoided in a network, if possible, or do you copy each document that lies on the server, additionally again on each PC? Notebooks or Handheld PC (Palm, PDA, Blackberry etc..) make here an exception.
To synchronise Microsoft Outlook between a PC and a notebook you have the following variants:
- Install Microsoft Exchange Server
- Copy regularly the Personal Folders
- Install synchronisation software: Public SyncTool (PST)
To copy regularly the "Personal Folders" is exactly said no synchronisation. Synchronisation is called literal: Manufacturing the parallel feed of procedures or machines. Transfer in our case: Providing two data records and the exchange of new information equal by older entries, whereby only the part of the data record is changed, which is unequal. A temporally current entry is not compellingly the correct one thereby.
MICROSOFT OUTLOOK and Word users are the targets of an ongoing and dangerous cyber attack. If you want to protect yourself from the Office 365 threat the Windows 10 makers have offered some essential ...
It's worth noting that Outlook 2007, 2010, and Office 2013 versions earlier than 15.0.4971.1000 aren't supported now. We've known about the 1st November deadline for months, but Microsoft wants to ens...
Several versions of Microsoft's Outlook email client will no longer be able to connect to Microsoft 365 services soon, the company has warned. In a recent blog post, Microsoft said that in less than t...
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.