Quick Text Hotkeys 3.0.37Do you type the same words or phrases frequently? If so, you can save time with the Quick Text Hotkeys add-in.
Do you type the same words or phrases frequently? If so, you can save time with the Quick Text Hotkeys add-in. This add-in inserts predefined text when you type a key by mapping words or phrases to a function key. Similar to a text macro or Word's AutoText feature, it's just one click to insert as much text as you need. Perfect for inserting frequently used text like Outlook signatures.
You can save time by inserting with a single keyboard click frequently used attention lines, header/footer text, business signatures or family/friend signatures, subject lines, anything that you can type into an Outlook email, contact, note, etc.
Features of the Quick Text Hotkeys add-in include:
- Allows you to map text to functions keys or keyboard keys in combination with Ctrl, Shift, and Alt buttons
- Stores an unlimited number of text entries
- Optionally inserts the current date and time along with your other text
- Supports 8 different date formats and 8 different time formats
- Automatically inserts the text at the cursor as if you typed it in at the keyboard yourself
- Easily recall your mapped hotkeys with a toolbar button that displays your quick text entries
- Integrates directly into Outlook for easy access
- Extend the hotkey to all your applications - not just Outlook items - with a single click
- Supports all formats - works with plain text, RTF or HTML formatted items
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2003, Outlook 2002 and Outlook 2000
You can keep separate business and family Outlook signatures while easily inserting them when necessary. You can use the Quick Text Hotkeys add-in to also insert frequently used URLs, instructions, vacation notices, whatever you need it to do. In a way, it's like using Outlook templates except that you don't need to save or load any special files. Some users have compared it to Word's AutoText feature, except that you don't need to load Word in order to use it.
And you're not limited to just the body of emails or contacts, you can also use Quick Text Hotkeys to populate email addresses, CC addresses, BCC addresses, subjects, basically anywhere you can type in Outlook. Just type the particular function key (hotkey), and the text will appear. You can then customize or alter it if necessary.
You can also choose to make the hotkeys that you have defined available outside of Outlook. As long as Outlook is running, the hotkeys will respond with your text, saving you time in any application.
A variety of online services from Microsoft Corp suffered outages for several hours on Tuesday across Western Europe and the Eastern United States, according to the company's technical support sites. ...
Microsoft Office 365 MyAnalytics Outlook add-in is part of MyAnalytics. MyAnalytics helps you understand how you communicate and spend your time at work. Now with Microsoft Office 365 MyAnalytics add-...
Microsoft Outlook, its Office 365 online software, Xbox Live services as well as Skype were impacted by the outageReuters/Mike Segar/File Photo Microsoft was hit with a massive outage on Tuesday (7 Ma...
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.