Time/Date Signature 3.0.24With this add-in, the current date and time get appended to the end of each outgoing email.
Sometimes you may email someone but the arrival of that email may take hours. If this is an important person or client, it may look like you are not paying attention to them. With this add-in, the current date and time get appended to the end of each outgoing email. This way, the client or other important person can see that it was a delay in the Internet
The Time/Date Signature add-in has these features:
- Easily enable/disable the add-in - just turn it on, and every outgoing email will have your time/date stamp appended to the bottom of the email message.
- Integrates directly into Outlook for easy access.
- Customize the time/date signature message with your own text.
- Works with plain text, RTF, or HTML based email formats.
- Knows how to handle replies and forwards and inserts the signature in the correct location, before the previous message text.
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2003, Outlook 2002, and Outlook 2000
Microsoft's productivity-oriented Outlook.com website hasn't changed much recently. Indeed, the last major visual overhaul the email and calendar platform received happened way back in 2015, bringing ...
Microsoft has partnered with leading companies to build programs that help you get things done right from your inbox. These programs are called Office Add-ins in Outlook 2016, and Apps for Office in O...
We had earlier announced that Microsoft is running a beta program for the Outlook.com users. The company is working on adding many new features including the People and Calendar integration within the...
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.