Time/Date Signature 3.0.24With this add-in, the current date and time get appended to the end of each outgoing email.
Sometimes you may email someone but the arrival of that email may take hours. If this is an important person or client, it may look like you are not paying attention to them. With this add-in, the current date and time get appended to the end of each outgoing email. This way, the client or other important person can see that it was a delay in the Internet
The Time/Date Signature add-in has these features:
- Easily enable/disable the add-in - just turn it on, and every outgoing email will have your time/date stamp appended to the bottom of the email message.
- Integrates directly into Outlook for easy access.
- Customize the time/date signature message with your own text.
- Works with plain text, RTF, or HTML based email formats.
- Knows how to handle replies and forwards and inserts the signature in the correct location, before the previous message text.
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2003, Outlook 2002, and Outlook 2000
Microsoft is supercharging Outlook Calendar with two new intelligent features today, along with improvements to some of the existing features. First up, Microsoft is bringing the advanced scheduling f...
Microsoft Monday is a weekly column that focuses on updates in regards to the Redmond giant. This week, Microsoft Monday includes details about a plan to increase broadband in rural areas, new Outlook...
Microsoft today revealed several new calendar features that are available immediately in Outlook.com. Here’s what’s new. Microsoft Family calendar. Available under Other Calendars, this calendar w...
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.