You are here: Office-Outlook.com  / Outlook Forum

How do I print on 3x5 index cards from Outlook?

Home » General Outlook opportunities » Outlook
How do I print on 3x5 index cards from Outlook? [message #25132] Wed, 23 August 2006 12:09 Go to next message
Charles
Messages: 46
Registered: June 2006
Member
I am trying to print 3x5 index cards from a list view in Calendar. I can get
3x5 on a normal sheet of paper, but when I try to use an actual index card,
the printer tells me it has a jam and spits the card out. I have set the
paper size as 3x5, which I assume should tell my HP printer the correct size.
I can print index cards out of WP, so the printer itself isn't the problem;
somehow Outlook must be telling it to expect a larger piece of paper.

Suggestions?
RE: How do I print on 3x5 index cards from Outlook? [message #57773] Wed, 23 August 2006 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Charles
Messages: 46
Registered: June 2006
Member
Disregard, please. I finally found the template for a 3x5 index card, and it
works fine.

"Charles" wrote:

> I am trying to print 3x5 index cards from a list view in Calendar. I can get
> 3x5 on a normal sheet of paper, but when I try to use an actual index card,
> the printer tells me it has a jam and spits the card out. I have set the
> paper size as 3x5, which I assume should tell my HP printer the correct size.
> I can print index cards out of WP, so the printer itself isn't the problem;
> somehow Outlook must be telling it to expect a larger piece of paper.
>
> Suggestions?
RE: How do I print on 3x5 index cards from Outlook? [message #103721] Thu, 04 January 2007 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Charles
Messages: 46
Registered: June 2006
Member
I used the 7-day week view. Then to print, I selected Page Setup: Weekly
Style with Paper: 3x5 Index card. It prints out a weekly calendar that is
just perfect.

"Justamom" wrote:

> Where did you get the 3" by 5" template? Thanks.
>
> "Charles" wrote:
>
> > Disregard, please. I finally found the template for a 3x5 index card, and it
> > works fine.
> >
> > "Charles" wrote:
> >
> > > I am trying to print 3x5 index cards from a list view in Calendar. I can get
> > > 3x5 on a normal sheet of paper, but when I try to use an actual index card,
> > > the printer tells me it has a jam and spits the card out. I have set the
> > > paper size as 3x5, which I assume should tell my HP printer the correct size.
> > > I can print index cards out of WP, so the printer itself isn't the problem;
> > > somehow Outlook must be telling it to expect a larger piece of paper.
> > >
> > > Suggestions?
RE: How do I print on 3x5 index cards from Outlook? [message #103813] Thu, 04 January 2007 15:40 Go to previous message
justaMom
Messages: 5
Registered: August 2006
Junior Member
Thank you so much!

"Charles" wrote:

> I used the 7-day week view. Then to print, I selected Page Setup: Weekly
> Style with Paper: 3x5 Index card. It prints out a weekly calendar that is
> just perfect.
>
> "Justamom" wrote:
>
> > Where did you get the 3" by 5" template? Thanks.
> >
> > "Charles" wrote:
> >
> > > Disregard, please. I finally found the template for a 3x5 index card, and it
> > > works fine.
> > >
> > > "Charles" wrote:
> > >
> > > > I am trying to print 3x5 index cards from a list view in Calendar. I can get
> > > > 3x5 on a normal sheet of paper, but when I try to use an actual index card,
> > > > the printer tells me it has a jam and spits the card out. I have set the
> > > > paper size as 3x5, which I assume should tell my HP printer the correct size.
> > > > I can print index cards out of WP, so the printer itself isn't the problem;
> > > > somehow Outlook must be telling it to expect a larger piece of paper.
> > > >
> > > > Suggestions?
Previous Topic:Another symptom
Next Topic:Having problems with email getting stuck in synchronizing mode -H
Goto Forum: