4Team for Microsoft Outlook 1.98.0242Create and share projects workspaces in Microsoft Outlook with or without a Exchange server.
Any business venture needs effective management, but project management software is too expensive and complicated for small companies. 4Team for Microsoft Outlook is your comprehensive solution.
Designed to work with Microsoft Outlook 2000, 2002 or 2003, this add-on tool blends the flexibility and collaboration of 4Team for Microsoft Outlook with the intuitiveness of the Web without or with a server. Now anyone who needs to create a location for shared information can simply and easily make a team folder, select the users who can access the folder, and enjoy the benefits of 4Team for Microsoft Outlook collaboration.
Our priority is:
- Easy deployment and administration, with or without server and IT personnel - just Microsoft Outlook 2000, 2002 or 2003.
- Easy to use, intuitive interface, based on Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Team Folders, and functionality which saves time and eliminates intensive, costly training.
- Mobility - any network and any type of connectivity will do.
- Integration with Microsoft Office and Microsoft services.
- Create and manage multiple shared projects workspaces in Microsoft Outlook.
- Share your and your teammate Calendar, set up meetings and appointments.
- Create and Share a team task list, contacts list, Discussions and documents
- Track Team members and Contacts activities.
- Work offline or online without a server.
- Work on intranet or internet with a 4Team Server (recommended for >10 members).
- Web access with the 4Team Online Service.
As a Microsoft Outlook user, you don’t have to stick with Office’s default set of Fonts in your emails or messages. It’s a snap to ‘change default font’ of individual messages in Outlook. He...
Microsoft Outlook provides you with an option to edit received emails in Outlook. The changes you make on the received email will be saved locally for your references and would not reflect the change ...
The beginning of another year is dependably a decent time to investigate whether you could work all the more proficiently and set aside a few minutes for longer occasions. Since the majority of us ......
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.