Actual Contacts for Outlook 2.4Microsoft Outlook add-in for validating and updating your address book.
Actual Contacts for Outlook is a Microsoft Outlook add-in for updating your address book and monitoring validity of e-mail addresses in contacts. Select the contacts you would like to update and Oulook add-in will send a message containing a special form to these addresses. The respondents will be able to update their data in your address book by filling in this form.
This Outlook add-in is also able to check your address-book. It takes it a few minutes to inform you about the contacts that contain invalid email addresses. Actual Contacts Outlook also supports validation of the recipient list in Mail Merge Mode in Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Word (a mail merge function is prerequisite for version 2002 or later ones). In order to check an address, Outlook add-in imitates sending a message to this address. When the server confirms or doesn’t confirm the existence of this address, the program cancels message sending and finishes the session correctly. So, address verification is technically correct and cannot be noticed by the address owner.
Tasks that can be solved with Actual Contacts Outlook:
- Updating your contacts: This is the main purpose of the program. To do it, just specify parameters and send the update request.
- Collecting additional information: It often happens that new contacts are acquired during after exhibitions and seminars where you may only have managed to note their names and e-mail addresses. This Outlook add-in will help you to collect the missing information quite easily!
- Simple surveys: Customizable templates (with different fields included in the form) make the program a simple to use information tool.
- Updating your contact information in your respondents' address books: You can add information about yourself in the VCard format to your update request. Almost all e-mail clients and mobile devices can import this information into their contact lists.
- Compatibility. A standart message with an HTML form based on the contact's field entries is sent to the contact's e-mail address. If the e-mail client of your respondent supports HTML, he or she can correct his/her information in the fields of the form and send it back. It does not matter whether your respondent works with Windows, Linux or Macintosh operating systems - only the old text e-mail clients do not support HTML.
- No need for the Internet! You and your respondent do not need access to the Internet, but only access to e-mail. This is important if you work with organizations that limit access to the Internet for security reasons.
- Privacy. No information is sent to MAPILab or any other company. The entire contact update process is an exchange of messages between you and your respondent only.
Technical requirements and compatibility of the Actual Contacts Outlook add-in:
- Microsoft Outlook 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002/XP;
- Microsoft Office 365 with desktop Outlook version.
Microsoft is supercharging Outlook Calendar with two new intelligent features today, along with improvements to some of the existing features. First up, Microsoft is bringing the advanced scheduling f...
Microsoft Monday is a weekly column that focuses on updates in regards to the Redmond giant. This week, Microsoft Monday includes details about a plan to increase broadband in rural areas, new Outlook...
Microsoft today revealed several new calendar features that are available immediately in Outlook.com. Here’s what’s new. Microsoft Family calendar. Available under Other Calendars, this calendar w...
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.