Advanced Exchange Recovery 2.0Advanced Exchange Recovery is a powerful tool to repair and recover corrupted Microsoft Exchange OST files.
Advanced Exchange Recovery is a powerful recovery tool for Microsoft Exchange offline storage(.ost) files. When disaster occurs on Microsoft Exchange server, such as server crashes, server database corruption, etc., the Exchange offline storage files(.ost) on the client computer still contain the mail messages and all other items of your Exchange mail account. Advanced Exchange Recovery uses advanced technologies to scan the orphaned or damaged Exchange offline storage files(.ost) and recover your mail messages and other items as much as possible, so to minimize the loss in data disaster.
- Support Exchange 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003 and 2007.
- Recover mail messages, folders, posts, appointments, meeting requests, contacts, distribution lists, tasks, task requests, journals and notes in OST files. All properties, such as subject, to, from, cc, bcc, date, etc., are recovered.
- Recover mail messages in plain text, RTF and HTML format.
- Recover attachments.
- Recover embedded objects.
- The recovered items are saved in personal folder files(.pst) readable by Microsoft Outlook and other compatible mail clients.
- Recover deleted items, including mail messages, folders, posts, appointments, meeting requests, contacts, distribution lists, tasks, task requests, journals and notes.
- Recover oversized 2GB OST files.
- Recover OST files as large as 16777216 TB (I.e. 17179869184 GB).
- Support to split the output PST file into several small files.
- Recover password protected OST files, both compressible encryption and high encryption(or best encryption) are supported.
- Convert OST files into PST files that can be opened by Outlook.
- Generate fixed PST file in Outlook 97-2002 format and Outlook 2003/2007 format.
- Repair OST files on corrupted medias, such as floppy disks, CDROMs, etc.
- Repair a batch of OST files.
- Support to find and select the OST files to be repaired on the client computer.
- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows NT 3.x
- Windows NT 4.x
- Windows XP
- Windows 2000
- Windows 2003
- Windows Vista
As a Microsoft Outlook user, you don’t have to stick with Office’s default set of Fonts in your emails or messages. It’s a snap to ‘change default font’ of individual messages in Outlook. He...
Microsoft Outlook provides you with an option to edit received emails in Outlook. The changes you make on the received email will be saved locally for your references and would not reflect the change ...
The beginning of another year is dependably a decent time to investigate whether you could work all the more proficiently and set aside a few minutes for longer occasions. Since the majority of us ......
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.