Appointments By Email 5.1Scheduling appointments in Microsoft Outlook using just email.
Schedule appointments using just plain text email! Automatically add appointments to your calendar by sending an email with a date/time and a message describing the appointment. Coordinate home/office calendars, add appointments from a Blackberry RIM, or send in appointments over the web.
Features of the Appointments By Email add-in include:
- Accepts plain text emails with appointment information and adds it to your calendar
- Specify the appointment start/end time, subject, location, notes, and whether it is an all day event or not
- Easily enable/disable the add-in
- Monitors folders other than the Inbox
- Allows the computer to respond to the appointment email
- Responds to indicate if the appointment has been accepted or conflicts with another appointment
- Integrates directly into Microsoft Outlook
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2013 and 2010 (both 64-bit and 32-bit versions), Outlook 2007, Outlook 2003, Outlook 2002 and Outlook 2000
Soon Gmail accounts will no longer be second-class citizens in Windows 10. Microsoft announced late last week that some of the company's top features for Outlook.com and other Microsoft-hosted email a...
Recently i worked with this app developer, who created a custom Outlook add-in through which they try to make use of custom ASP.Net Web Service/Web API using REST call. This URL works fine from the br...
Microsoft has published this month’s recap of all things Office 365. It’s been a big month for the suite, with the introduction of two new services and tons of tweaks across Word, Excel, Skype and...
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.