Appointments By Email 5.1Scheduling appointments in Microsoft Outlook using just email.
Schedule appointments using just plain text email! Automatically add appointments to your calendar by sending an email with a date/time and a message describing the appointment. Coordinate home/office calendars, add appointments from a Blackberry RIM, or send in appointments over the web.
Features of the Appointments By Email add-in include:
- Accepts plain text emails with appointment information and adds it to your calendar
- Specify the appointment start/end time, subject, location, notes, and whether it is an all day event or not
- Easily enable/disable the add-in
- Monitors folders other than the Inbox
- Allows the computer to respond to the appointment email
- Responds to indicate if the appointment has been accepted or conflicts with another appointment
- Integrates directly into Microsoft Outlook
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2013 and 2010 (both 64-bit and 32-bit versions), Outlook 2007, Outlook 2003, Outlook 2002 and Outlook 2000
Use MSG Exporter add-in for Outlook to automatically replicate your emails, appointments, tasks or contacts data in an external disk outside of Outlook as MSG files for document management, sharing or...
Synchronize objects between multiple domains and forests. Share information securely between Exchange organizations. GALsync allows you to share Exchange mail-enabled objects of your Active Directory ...
Small signature generator for Microsoft Outlook, ideal for use in logon scripts. Outlook signature files are generated based on templates that pull data from Active Directory using LDAP....
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.