Appointments By Email 5.1Scheduling appointments in Microsoft Outlook using just email.
Schedule appointments using just plain text email! Automatically add appointments to your calendar by sending an email with a date/time and a message describing the appointment. Coordinate home/office calendars, add appointments from a Blackberry RIM, or send in appointments over the web.
Features of the Appointments By Email add-in include:
- Accepts plain text emails with appointment information and adds it to your calendar
- Specify the appointment start/end time, subject, location, notes, and whether it is an all day event or not
- Easily enable/disable the add-in
- Monitors folders other than the Inbox
- Allows the computer to respond to the appointment email
- Responds to indicate if the appointment has been accepted or conflicts with another appointment
- Integrates directly into Microsoft Outlook
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2013 and 2010 (both 64-bit and 32-bit versions), Outlook 2007, Outlook 2003, Outlook 2002 and Outlook 2000
InLoox PM for Outlook - your professional solution for efficient project management. Plan, manage, budget and communicate directly in Microsoft Outlook. More than 30.000 users worldwide. Get a head st...
Use Stellar Merge PST software to merge or join multiple Outlook PST files into a single file. Merge or join all data items such as Emails, Contacts, Notes, Calendars, Tasks, and Journals without alte...
“Microsoft Monday” takes a look back at the past week of news related to Microsoft. This week, “Microsoft Monday” includes details about Microsoft opening a tech center in Detroit, Outlook for...
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.