Distribution List Manager 1.0.57Email distribution list manager for Outlook 2000, Outlook 2002, or Outlook 2003.
Wouldn't it be great if when you're reading an email, you could click just one button and have all the email addresses in that email be added to a single distribution list? Well now you can with the Distribution List Manager for Outlook. It picks up where Outlook leaves off - providing you with quicker, simpler and more powerful distribution list management functions to keep you concentrating on what you need to do instead of on the tedious chores of maintaining distribution lists.
Features of the Distribution List Manager add-in include:
- Create distribution lists from many emails all at once or from a single email with a lot of addresses (or anything in between)
- Works with To, CC (carbon copy), and From recipients when adding distribution list members from emails
- Easily add to existing lists or create a new list each time you add a member
- Shows the current count of members of your distribution lists before you add the new member
- Warns you when you approach or exceed the (customizable) Outlook distribution list limit
- Optionally choose to create distribution lists directly from contacts view, including By Category view
- When you delete a contact, it automatically asks you if you'd like to remove the contact from any distribution lists it's currently on
- Can perform an "Update Now" on all distribution lists that a contact belongs to with one click for easy email address change maintenance
- Provides an info button on your Outlook toolbar that shows the current count of members, when the list was created and when it was last modified
- Makes backups of all your distribution lists with the click of a single button. Integrates directly into Outlook for easy access
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2003, Outlook 2002 and Outlook 2000
- Avoids the Outlook security prompts so you won't get those nagging security prompts
See at a glance the membership lists of each contact. In addition to the powerful features listed above, this add-in also shows you which distribution lists the contact belongs to...no more guessing which distribution lists the contact is a member of. You can easily add and remove the contact from all your distribution lists. In addition, it will prompt you when you delete the contact, asking you if you'd like to remove the contact from all the distribution lists to which they belong. Nothing could be simpler.
Soon Gmail accounts will no longer be second-class citizens in Windows 10. Microsoft announced late last week that some of the company's top features for Outlook.com and other Microsoft-hosted email a...
Recently i worked with this app developer, who created a custom Outlook add-in through which they try to make use of custom ASP.Net Web Service/Web API using REST call. This URL works fine from the br...
Microsoft has published this month’s recap of all things Office 365. It’s been a big month for the suite, with the introduction of two new services and tons of tweaks across Word, Excel, Skype and...
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.