Duplicate Contacts Eliminator 3.0.55Outlook add-in that will eliminate duplicate contacts.
Tired of seeing two or more identical contacts in your Outlook folders? Easily eliminate duplicate Outlook contacts with this dependable add-in. Get back into an organized, manageable state by removing all duplicate contacts except for one.
How it works:
- Select the folder(s) where the contacts reside.
- Decide whether to delete the duplicates or move them to another folder.
- Begin eliminating duplicates.
The Duplicate Contacts Eliminator includes these features:
- Allows you to either delete the duplicates all or move them to a folder of your choice.
- Works with Exchange public folders or other shared folders.
- Comparisons of two contacts (optionally) based on first name, last name, company, business address, business phone, business fax, home address, home phone, email address, body, and mobile phone.
- You can choose to operate on a single folder or select many folders at once.Integrates directly into Outlook for easy access.
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2003, Outlook 2002 and Outlook 2000.
SelectSender is a tool for Office 365 users who need to send mail from different addresses. This utility allows an Office 365 OWA user the ability to easily select the From address of the new, replied...
Outlook PST Repair software repairs the corrupted PST file and for recovering its entire mailbox items. This software even repairs file which are larger than 2 GB and also recovers deleted emails. Ste...
Stellar OST recovery software is the most efficient tool to convert Outlook OST file to PST file. The software successfully recovers all the components of .ost file such as emails, contacts calendar e...
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.