Duplicate Contacts Eliminator 3.0.55Outlook add-in that will eliminate duplicate contacts.
Tired of seeing two or more identical contacts in your Outlook folders? Easily eliminate duplicate Outlook contacts with this dependable add-in. Get back into an organized, manageable state by removing all duplicate contacts except for one.
How it works:
- Select the folder(s) where the contacts reside.
- Decide whether to delete the duplicates or move them to another folder.
- Begin eliminating duplicates.
The Duplicate Contacts Eliminator includes these features:
- Allows you to either delete the duplicates all or move them to a folder of your choice.
- Works with Exchange public folders or other shared folders.
- Comparisons of two contacts (optionally) based on first name, last name, company, business address, business phone, business fax, home address, home phone, email address, body, and mobile phone.
- You can choose to operate on a single folder or select many folders at once.Integrates directly into Outlook for easy access.
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2003, Outlook 2002 and Outlook 2000.
A variety of online services from Microsoft Corp suffered outages for several hours on Tuesday across Western Europe and the Eastern United States, according to the company's technical support sites. ...
Microsoft Office 365 MyAnalytics Outlook add-in is part of MyAnalytics. MyAnalytics helps you understand how you communicate and spend your time at work. Now with Microsoft Office 365 MyAnalytics add-...
Microsoft Outlook, its Office 365 online software, Xbox Live services as well as Skype were impacted by the outageReuters/Mike Segar/File Photo Microsoft was hit with a massive outage on Tuesday (7 Ma...
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.