Duplicate Contacts Eliminator 3.0.55Outlook add-in that will eliminate duplicate contacts.
Tired of seeing two or more identical contacts in your Outlook folders? Easily eliminate duplicate Outlook contacts with this dependable add-in. Get back into an organized, manageable state by removing all duplicate contacts except for one.
How it works:
- Select the folder(s) where the contacts reside.
- Decide whether to delete the duplicates or move them to another folder.
- Begin eliminating duplicates.
The Duplicate Contacts Eliminator includes these features:
- Allows you to either delete the duplicates all or move them to a folder of your choice.
- Works with Exchange public folders or other shared folders.
- Comparisons of two contacts (optionally) based on first name, last name, company, business address, business phone, business fax, home address, home phone, email address, body, and mobile phone.
- You can choose to operate on a single folder or select many folders at once.Integrates directly into Outlook for easy access.
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2003, Outlook 2002 and Outlook 2000.
ReliefJet Quicks for Outlook is a bundle of handy add-ins for every Outlook user. These add-ins significantly increase Outlook user's productivity by automating routine tasks, preventing user from typ...
Find ANY email in your mailbox in SECONDS with FewClix, a FREE search and productivity Add-In that is integrated inside the Outlook mailbox. FewClix has a simple, user-friendly interface and helps you...
Outlook CRM is a cloud solution that is built specifically for Outlook. It provides all aspects of a traditional CRM solutions including, accounts, contacts, pipeline, issue tracking, campaigns, repor...
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.