Exchange CentralOur client based group calendar, which allows group scheduling of employees, resources and conference rooms.
Our client based group calendar, which allows group scheduling of employees, resources and conference rooms.
- Perfect for the Front-desk clerk, Receptionist or the ”Back-End“ to Plan/Book/Run Statistics of Outlook calendars.
- Advanced functionality for group/team planning.
- Planning of employees/meeting rooms/other Outlook resources.
Exchange Central is a planning tool for Outlook users, who want to control and manage many Outlook calendars. Exchange Central also improves the collaboration and the communication level between employees and the different departments in your company/organization. If you miss the consolidated overview of Outlook calendars, then Exchange Central is the tool you’re looking for.
- Easy access to group/team functionality for Outlook calendars and resources.
- The many ”group views” provide you with easy yet advanced access to the individual Outlook calendars.
- Easy access to advanced planning and booking of appointments and meetings.
- Divide the Outlook calendars into groups by location and/or departments or even into temporary groups – your imagination is the only limitation. Use some of the predefined Exchange distribution lists or create you own…
- Create advanced filters based on appointments using the filter guide.
- Create reports on different statistics based on Outlook calendars, resources or appointments across different Outlook calendars.
- Create phone messages to individual colleagues or groups.
- Easy guide to export or share calendar data in all MS Office or HTML formats.
- Get a complete list of all data (E-Mail address / phone number /Private address etc.) from the Exchange account in a paper form or perhaps as a new ”Desktop Item” on your Active desktop.
- Get an automatically update for your ”Real-Time” calendar information (not Free/Busy - as in Outlook) – just combine Exchange Central with our server based RealTime Service agent
Many organizations have installed Microsoft Exchange and use the electronic calendar in Microsoft Outlook as their central monitoring and planning tool.
This has led to greater efficiency in working together. Exchange Central - opportunities for increased productivity and improved customer service. Exchange Central gathers the appointments from other Outlook calendars and gives you several comprehensive methods to view the "whereabouts" of colleagues.
Using Microsoft Exchange Server and Microsoft Outlook as the starting point, Add-On Products has developed a Team calendar for those who need to know what their colleagues are doing and where they are at a glance.
This is particularly important for receptionists and switchboard operators. Also anyone who works with a team or is planning and/or booking resources will find the product to be a tremendous benefit.
Exchange Central has direct links between the Microsoft Exchange Server and the Outlook calendars of each client. The clear screen layouts and the wide range of set-up options give the user a comprehensive overview at a glance.
As a Microsoft Outlook user, you don’t have to stick with Office’s default set of Fonts in your emails or messages. It’s a snap to ‘change default font’ of individual messages in Outlook. He...
Microsoft Outlook provides you with an option to edit received emails in Outlook. The changes you make on the received email will be saved locally for your references and would not reflect the change ...
The beginning of another year is dependably a decent time to investigate whether you could work all the more proficiently and set aside a few minutes for longer occasions. Since the majority of us ......
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.