File Send Automatically 3.0Automatic delivery of the files after the file has been changed.
The File Send Automatically is Microsoft Outlook add-in that allows automatic delivery of the files after the file has been changed. It is very useful if you plan to send the price-list to all your partners after you have edited it. Or do you need to send the newest version of the program for testing? File Send Automatically will help you to do it quickly and simply! This Outlook add-in tracks the specified files and sends it out to specified email addresses as soon as any changes have been applied to the file. It is also possible to set a certain delay before sending the files – this is very useful in case if the file is saved several times while editing and you don’t want an intermediate version of the file to be sent. After sending is completed, File Send Automatically can rename the files, move them to another folder or delete. Save your time with File Send Automatically!
The File Send Automatically allows you to:
- save your time thanks to the automation of the sending process;
- send out one or several files in one or separate messages;
- archive the outgoing files;
- send the enclosed files in the message body or as a regular attachments;
- monitor the necessary file types in the selected folder using the file masks (wildcards).
- rename/relocate/delete the files after sending them;
- specify the delay, during which the file is not going to be sent, because some changes might be applied to it.
File Send Automatically is one of the 18 components of MAPILab Toolbox. If you'd like to learn more about other Outlook add-ins and download a trial version of the program please visit MAPILab Toolbox product page. You can buy this set of 18 different Microsoft Outlook add-ins for the price of one!
Technical requirements and compatibility of the MAPILab Toolbox:
- Microsoft Outlook 2007, 2003, 2002/XP, 2000;
- Microsoft Windows 98, NT, ME, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista.
Supported languages (program interface and help file):
Soon Gmail accounts will no longer be second-class citizens in Windows 10. Microsoft announced late last week that some of the company's top features for Outlook.com and other Microsoft-hosted email a...
Recently i worked with this app developer, who created a custom Outlook add-in through which they try to make use of custom ASP.Net Web Service/Web API using REST call. This URL works fine from the br...
With the OnePlaceMail Office Add-in users can save email from Outlook for iOS to Sharepoint. ...
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.