Follow Up Reminder 3.0.93Reminder alarms popup with the subject of the email, who it's from, sent date and any quick notes you added to the reminder.
Are you sure that you heard back from all of your sales contacts? Stop missing sales opportunities! The Follow-up Reminder add-in will automatically notify you of people who have not responded to your email messages. You can easily view your original message or compose a reply email without a lot of searching or re-entering of information. You're becoming more and more busy with each day...use the Follow Up Reminder add-in to stay organized.
Features of the Follow Up Reminder add-in include:
- Integrates directly into Outlook for easy access
- Easily schedule follow up reminders with a click on the "Send With Follow Up" button
- New! Add follow up reminders to any email
- New! Optionally ignore CC recipients to allow you better control over who hasn't responded
- Creates a separate reminder per recipient, and per subject
- See all your pending reminders with a click of a toolbar button
- Ability to snooze the reminder, dismiss the reminder, or view the email that caused the reminder
- New! Variable snooze times on the reminder allow you to hold off until you're ready respond
- Add "quick notes" to your pending follow up reminders for easy recall of why you're setting the reminder
- Automatically cancels the reminder if you hear back from your contact in email
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2003, Outlook 2002 and Outlook 2000
- Avoids the Outlook security prompts so you won't get those nagging security prompts
As a Microsoft Outlook user, you don’t have to stick with Office’s default set of Fonts in your emails or messages. It’s a snap to ‘change default font’ of individual messages in Outlook. He...
Microsoft Outlook provides you with an option to edit received emails in Outlook. The changes you make on the received email will be saved locally for your references and would not reflect the change ...
The beginning of another year is dependably a decent time to investigate whether you could work all the more proficiently and set aside a few minutes for longer occasions. Since the majority of us ......
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.