Follow Up Reminder 3.0.93Reminder alarms popup with the subject of the email, who it's from, sent date and any quick notes you added to the reminder.
Are you sure that you heard back from all of your sales contacts? Stop missing sales opportunities! The Follow-up Reminder add-in will automatically notify you of people who have not responded to your email messages. You can easily view your original message or compose a reply email without a lot of searching or re-entering of information. You're becoming more and more busy with each day...use the Follow Up Reminder add-in to stay organized.
Features of the Follow Up Reminder add-in include:
- Integrates directly into Outlook for easy access
- Easily schedule follow up reminders with a click on the "Send With Follow Up" button
- New! Add follow up reminders to any email
- New! Optionally ignore CC recipients to allow you better control over who hasn't responded
- Creates a separate reminder per recipient, and per subject
- See all your pending reminders with a click of a toolbar button
- Ability to snooze the reminder, dismiss the reminder, or view the email that caused the reminder
- New! Variable snooze times on the reminder allow you to hold off until you're ready respond
- Add "quick notes" to your pending follow up reminders for easy recall of why you're setting the reminder
- Automatically cancels the reminder if you hear back from your contact in email
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2003, Outlook 2002 and Outlook 2000
- Avoids the Outlook security prompts so you won't get those nagging security prompts
Email rules sometimes just don't make it and drag & drop system is very poor for sorting emails quickly among various folders. EverFastAccess is an intuitive, smart and ultra-fast note-taking software...
The popular suite of productivity apps, which includes Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, is getting a makeover that will make some familiar parts of the interface, including the uppermos...
Generating quality leads and maintaining lasting customer relationships is a challenge for any sales team. It gets tougher when you have to switch between your email client and CRM app to enter the cu...
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.