FreeBusy for Microsoft Outlook 1.20.0049Autoresponse to incoming e-mails, based on your Free/Busy (Out of Office) Status integrated with Microsoft Outlook.
E-mail messaging is an important part of personal and business communication. FreeBusy is a convenient, cost effective and easy to use e-mail responder allowing you to automatically respond to all your incoming e-mail correspondence even if you are away from your computer.
FreeBusy automatically creates and sends e-mail messages from your custom templates in response to incoming e-mails, based on your Status (Away, Out of Office, etc. or custom created Status).
FreeBusy with custom e-mail filter and Status option features:
- Automatic response to your clients from your easily-designed custom e-mail templates.
- Automatic notification of your colleagues about your Outlook Calendar Free/Busy time, your “Vacation” or “Out- of-Office” status.
- Response to selected Contacts and in accordance with your Distribution lists.
- Effective tracking of all responses in the “Sent Items” folder.
- One-Click change of your Status or its automatic change in compliance with your Outlook Calendar information, or MSN Messenger status.
- Custom Response Status and E-mail Templates created for your convenience.
- Remote Access to "FreeBusy Status" and "Outlook Exit".
- Forwarding to email address, mobile phone, pager with message compression based on FreeBusy status.
- With FreeBusy, you can save your time and avoid writing standard responses to e-mail messages of your customers or colleagues. Improve the quality of your customer service and effectiveness of your business.
MICROSOFT OUTLOOK and Word users are the targets of an ongoing and dangerous cyber attack. If you want to protect yourself from the Office 365 threat the Windows 10 makers have offered some essential ...
It's worth noting that Outlook 2007, 2010, and Office 2013 versions earlier than 15.0.4971.1000 aren't supported now. We've known about the 1st November deadline for months, but Microsoft wants to ens...
Several versions of Microsoft's Outlook email client will no longer be able to connect to Microsoft 365 services soon, the company has warned. In a recent blog post, Microsoft said that in less than t...
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.