FreeBusy for Microsoft Outlook 1.20.0049Autoresponse to incoming e-mails, based on your Free/Busy (Out of Office) Status integrated with Microsoft Outlook.
E-mail messaging is an important part of personal and business communication. FreeBusy is a convenient, cost effective and easy to use e-mail responder allowing you to automatically respond to all your incoming e-mail correspondence even if you are away from your computer.
FreeBusy automatically creates and sends e-mail messages from your custom templates in response to incoming e-mails, based on your Status (Away, Out of Office, etc. or custom created Status).
FreeBusy with custom e-mail filter and Status option features:
- Automatic response to your clients from your easily-designed custom e-mail templates.
- Automatic notification of your colleagues about your Outlook Calendar Free/Busy time, your “Vacation” or “Out- of-Office” status.
- Response to selected Contacts and in accordance with your Distribution lists.
- Effective tracking of all responses in the “Sent Items” folder.
- One-Click change of your Status or its automatic change in compliance with your Outlook Calendar information, or MSN Messenger status.
- Custom Response Status and E-mail Templates created for your convenience.
- Remote Access to "FreeBusy Status" and "Outlook Exit".
- Forwarding to email address, mobile phone, pager with message compression based on FreeBusy status.
- With FreeBusy, you can save your time and avoid writing standard responses to e-mail messages of your customers or colleagues. Improve the quality of your customer service and effectiveness of your business.
Anti-spam, disclaimers (with variables), archiving Internet mail, Internet mail usage reports. Includes a POP downloader and personalized server-based autoreplies that can include attachments and trac...
ADEtuning allows users to set the default values for the All day event "Show as" status (Free/Tentative/Busy/Out of office) and the All day event reminder time. This COM Add-in is works with Microsoft...
Call now @(1800-290-5189)@ Microsoft Office 365 Customer Support Phone Number : 1 800-290-5189 Microsoft Office 365 Customer Support Phone Number Microsoft Outlook Customer Service Phone Number, Micro...
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.