Insert Date/Time 3.0.39Add-in makes inserting the current date and time into the body section of any Outlook item a breeze.
Stay organized! Automatically insert the date and time with a click of a button. Ease your daily recordkeeping chores with the Insert Date/Time add-in. Perfect for organizing the notes when shared or synchronized access to public folders is used.
New! This add-in has recently been updated to include the ability to format the date & time so that it appears the way you want. It also now has a single hotkey option, allowing you to map a function key and be able to press that instead of using the toolbar or menu command. This way, you can now enter the date/time stamp into Outlook Notes (which do not support menus or toolbar buttons).
Features of the Insert Date/Time add-in include:
- Integrates directly into Outlook
- Easy to operate: One click to insert the text
- New! Supports a mappable function key to invoke the date/time stamp
- Works with Contacts, Tasks, Appointments, Notes, Email and Journal Entries
- Customize the insert text
- Include author name in the custom insertion text
- New! Supports 8 different date formats and 8 different time formats
- Insert extra line breaks in the custom insertion text
- Append to the start or end of text body, or insert wherever the cursor is located
- Easily enable/disable the add-in
- Coded to avoid the Outlook security prompts
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2003, Outlook 2002 and Outlook 2000
- Works with Exchange public folders or any other shared folders
Microsoft is supercharging Outlook Calendar with two new intelligent features today, along with improvements to some of the existing features. First up, Microsoft is bringing the advanced scheduling f...
Microsoft Monday is a weekly column that focuses on updates in regards to the Redmond giant. This week, Microsoft Monday includes details about a plan to increase broadband in rural areas, new Outlook...
Microsoft today revealed several new calendar features that are available immediately in Outlook.com. Here’s what’s new. Microsoft Family calendar. Available under Other Calendars, this calendar w...
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.