InsertText 1.1.118Outlook addon that allows you to quickly and easily insert pre-written text blocks into email replies.
Your customer service and technical support teams spend hours each day repeating a particular task that not only wastes their time (and your money) but can contribute to job dissatisfaction and poor performance.
That task is: typing in answers to the same customer queries over and over.
InsertText 4Outlook is an Outlook addon that allows you to quickly and easily insert pre-written text blocks into email replies.
So instead of spending 5 to 10 minutes crafting a written response, you can insert a ready-made, professional reply in just seconds using InsertText 4Outlook.
InsertText 4Outlook is the ideal time-saving tool for:
- sales personnel
- marketing staff
- technical support staff
- customer service staff
- anyone who spends a lot of time retyping standard information.
Whether you run a small office or a busy customer support department, our handy Outlook addon solves these email-related problems:
- Typos, spelling, and grammar mistakes easily creep into emails when you're bored and doing a task for the millionth time. InsertText 4Outlook takes the risk out.
- Having a bad day? It's easy for your email recipients to read between the lines and pick up your bad vibes. InsertText 4Outlook lets you respond professionally with a proofed and perfected email template.
- Finding it hard to keep good staff? InsertText 4Outlook takes some of the boredom out by doing a repetitious job for them.
With the click of a mouse, our Outlook addon instantly delivers email template fragments in either plain text or formatted HTML.
Here's how easy it is to get set up:
- Download InsertText 4Outlook.
- Compile a list of answers to frequently-asked questions that are well written and checked for errors.
- Save them to InsertText 4Outlook to create your email template... it just takes seconds. And it's easy to add new fragments as needed.
- Then, when a query arrives, you or your team member selects the correct answer from InsertText 4Outlook and inserts it with a single click. (If desired, you can customize these fragments with additional text.)
You can also use InsertText 4Outlook for other time-saving tasks: to store passwords and account IDs for quick access; save favorite URLs; save marketing and sales materials you send out frequently like banners and sales letters.
Plus, InsertText 4Outlook can be used in a public folder in MS Exchange to create a company-wide knowledge base that everyone can access.
Email rules sometimes just don't make it and drag & drop system is very poor for sorting emails quickly among various folders. EverFastAccess is an intuitive, smart and ultra-fast note-taking software...
The popular suite of productivity apps, which includes Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, is getting a makeover that will make some familiar parts of the interface, including the uppermos...
Generating quality leads and maintaining lasting customer relationships is a challenge for any sales team. It gets tougher when you have to switch between your email client and CRM app to enter the cu...
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.