Journal All Contacts 3.0.26Simplify your access to journaling many contacts at once.
Turn journaling on or off for all contacts within a folder with just one click. Normally, each contact has to be individually selected but with this add-in, all contacts within the folder chosen have their journaling turned on or off.
Features of the Journal All Contacts add-in include:
- Operate on all contacts within multiple folders
- Easily turn journaling on or off for contacts with a single button
- View individual contact's journal status at any time
- Control individual contact's journal status with a click of a button
- Coded to avoid the Outlook security prompts
- Integrates directly into Outlook
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2003, Outlook 2002 and Outlook 2000
Microsoft is supercharging Outlook Calendar with two new intelligent features today, along with improvements to some of the existing features. First up, Microsoft is bringing the advanced scheduling f...
Microsoft Monday is a weekly column that focuses on updates in regards to the Redmond giant. This week, Microsoft Monday includes details about a plan to increase broadband in rural areas, new Outlook...
Microsoft today revealed several new calendar features that are available immediately in Outlook.com. Here’s what’s new. Microsoft Family calendar. Available under Other Calendars, this calendar w...
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.