Journal All Contacts 3.0.26Simplify your access to journaling many contacts at once.
Turn journaling on or off for all contacts within a folder with just one click. Normally, each contact has to be individually selected but with this add-in, all contacts within the folder chosen have their journaling turned on or off.
Features of the Journal All Contacts add-in include:
- Operate on all contacts within multiple folders
- Easily turn journaling on or off for contacts with a single button
- View individual contact's journal status at any time
- Control individual contact's journal status with a click of a button
- Coded to avoid the Outlook security prompts
- Integrates directly into Outlook
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2003, Outlook 2002 and Outlook 2000
Users of Microsoft Outlook will soon be able to enjoy a more collaborative experience thanks to a new update for Microsoft Teams. The video conferencing service is working on a feature that it says wi...
What's in your inbox? Microsoft Outlook is Sacramento State's official tool for email, calendar, and contacts. Whether you access Outlook on your desktop mail client, online through Microsoft 365, or ...
Users can recall sent emails in Microsoft Outlook. Users can also replace a sent email in Microsoft Outlook. This feature is available in Microsoft 365. For a lot of people, writing lengthy emails ......
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.