MailControl 1.5.3Warns when the size of the .pst files exceeds a preset threshold.
MailControl monitors the size of the personal folder (.pst) in which incoming messages are stored. MailControl allows 2 levels of control : Normal and Strong. MailControl can be used with PSTManager.
With the Normal control you can :
- Define a threshold of control and define a custom warning message.
- Warn the user when the size of his personal folders exceeds the configured threshold.
In addition, with the Strong control you can :
- Define two thresholds of control and their associated warning messages
- Warn the user when the size of his personal folders approaches or exceeded the configured thresholds
- Stop the reception of further messages if the threshold of the Strong level is exceeded
- Warn the sender of the rejection
- Warn the administrator that a specific personal folder now exceeds the authorized size
In this case, when the size of .pst files exceeds the preset threshold, MailControl can:
- Start a compaction
- Ask to schedule a compaction
- Empty the 'Deleted Items"
Attachment management addin for Outlook enables you to detach attachments and embedded images as files in a local or network drive and link them up within the emails, for easy reference and retrieval....
OLAP Statistics tool for Outlook helps you gain insight into your folder items and make new discoveries. It analyzes Outlook data in multi-dimensional view in grids, charts and graphs and supports piv...
Database Exporter for Outlook enables you to export the contents of an Outlook folder to an external database. It is designed to overcome the inability of the Outlook's built-in 'Import and Export Wiz...
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.