MailControl 1.5.3Warns when the size of the .pst files exceeds a preset threshold.
MailControl monitors the size of the personal folder (.pst) in which incoming messages are stored. MailControl allows 2 levels of control : Normal and Strong. MailControl can be used with PSTManager.
With the Normal control you can :
- Define a threshold of control and define a custom warning message.
- Warn the user when the size of his personal folders exceeds the configured threshold.
In addition, with the Strong control you can :
- Define two thresholds of control and their associated warning messages
- Warn the user when the size of his personal folders approaches or exceeded the configured thresholds
- Stop the reception of further messages if the threshold of the Strong level is exceeded
- Warn the sender of the rejection
- Warn the administrator that a specific personal folder now exceeds the authorized size
In this case, when the size of .pst files exceeds the preset threshold, MailControl can:
- Start a compaction
- Ask to schedule a compaction
- Empty the 'Deleted Items"
Use MSG Exporter add-in for Outlook to automatically replicate your emails, appointments, tasks or contacts data in an external disk outside of Outlook as MSG files for document management, sharing or...
Synchronize objects between multiple domains and forests. Share information securely between Exchange organizations. GALsync allows you to share Exchange mail-enabled objects of your Active Directory ...
Small signature generator for Microsoft Outlook, ideal for use in logon scripts. Outlook signature files are generated based on templates that pull data from Active Directory using LDAP....
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.