MailControl 1.5.3Warns when the size of the .pst files exceeds a preset threshold.
MailControl monitors the size of the personal folder (.pst) in which incoming messages are stored. MailControl allows 2 levels of control : Normal and Strong. MailControl can be used with PSTManager.
With the Normal control you can :
- Define a threshold of control and define a custom warning message.
- Warn the user when the size of his personal folders exceeds the configured threshold.
In addition, with the Strong control you can :
- Define two thresholds of control and their associated warning messages
- Warn the user when the size of his personal folders approaches or exceeded the configured thresholds
- Stop the reception of further messages if the threshold of the Strong level is exceeded
- Warn the sender of the rejection
- Warn the administrator that a specific personal folder now exceeds the authorized size
In this case, when the size of .pst files exceeds the preset threshold, MailControl can:
- Start a compaction
- Ask to schedule a compaction
- Empty the 'Deleted Items"
Soon Gmail accounts will no longer be second-class citizens in Windows 10. Microsoft announced late last week that some of the company's top features for Outlook.com and other Microsoft-hosted email a...
Recently i worked with this app developer, who created a custom Outlook add-in through which they try to make use of custom ASP.Net Web Service/Web API using REST call. This URL works fine from the br...
With the OnePlaceMail Office Add-in users can save email from Outlook for iOS to Sharepoint. ...
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.