MailControl 1.5.3Warns when the size of the .pst files exceeds a preset threshold.
MailControl monitors the size of the personal folder (.pst) in which incoming messages are stored. MailControl allows 2 levels of control : Normal and Strong. MailControl can be used with PSTManager.
With the Normal control you can :
- Define a threshold of control and define a custom warning message.
- Warn the user when the size of his personal folders exceeds the configured threshold.
In addition, with the Strong control you can :
- Define two thresholds of control and their associated warning messages
- Warn the user when the size of his personal folders approaches or exceeded the configured thresholds
- Stop the reception of further messages if the threshold of the Strong level is exceeded
- Warn the sender of the rejection
- Warn the administrator that a specific personal folder now exceeds the authorized size
In this case, when the size of .pst files exceeds the preset threshold, MailControl can:
- Start a compaction
- Ask to schedule a compaction
- Empty the 'Deleted Items"
Create and send personalized individually addressed e-mail messages using an easy Wizard in Outlook - plain text, HTML or rich text. Your recipient list can be in Outlook, Exchange Global Address List...
File 90% of your emails at the click of a button. Manage your Inbox and Sent Items folders. Move emails out of the Inbox to the correct folder at the click of a button. QuickFile remembers the folders...
Add notes to your email in Outlook with the click of a button. The notes do not change your original emails in anyway so you can safely reply/forward emails with no risk of unintentionally passing on ...
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.