Mobile Email Redirect 1.1.39Automatically redirects emails as they arrive and/or redirect them yourself with the convenient toolbar button.
When you get a forwarded message from Outlook to your mobile device, are you tired of having to type in the reply address each time you want to reply? Are you wasting precious space seeing all the "forwarded by" text and seeing your own name in the email header? Wouldn't it be great if the original sender's email address popped up instead of your Outlook account and if the useless "forwarded by" text was automatically deleted? Well, that's exactly what the Mobile Email Redirect add-in does for you.
For example, if someone sends you an email, and you have this add-in running, it will cause Outlook to send that email to your email capable cell phone, pager, or PDA (including your Pocket PC, Blackberry or Palm). When you reply on that device the email will be addressed to the original sender not your Outlook address, saving time (and your thumbs).
This add-in is also perfect for call centers or other organizations that need to have all replies sent to a standardized email address regardless of who is sending the email. All you have to do is have everyone on the team use the Mobile Email Redirect add-in and set them all to have replies sent to your organization's central email address.
Features of the Mobile Email Redirect add-in include:
- Easily redirects emails that you specify as important to your email capable cell phone, pager or PDA
- Automatically redirects emails as they arrive and/or redirect them yourself with the convenient toolbar button
- Is aware of when you're at your computer and doesn't send the messages if you're in front of your desktop
- Use the built in filter to control which emails get redirected or combine the add-in with Outlook Rules Wizard to tailor exactly which messages get redirected the way you like
- Choose to enter the redirect email address each time you send (for central dispatch like services) or set it once and forget about it
- Optionally send messages as high priority (for those stubborn ISPs who won't send unless the email message is high priority)
- Marks redirected messages as read if necessary
- New: Intelligently shrinks your messages to squeeze more information per message - perfect for small screens
- New: Optionally stops attachments from being forwarded
- New: Allows you to send just the first N bytes of a message
- New: Built in timers control when it's allowed to send, and when it's not allowed to send
- Integrates directly into Outlook for easy access
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2003, Outlook 2002 and Outlook 2000
- Avoids the Outlook security prompts so you won't get those nagging security prompts
MICROSOFT OUTLOOK and Word users are the targets of an ongoing and dangerous cyber attack. If you want to protect yourself from the Office 365 threat the Windows 10 makers have offered some essential ...
It's worth noting that Outlook 2007, 2010, and Office 2013 versions earlier than 15.0.4971.1000 aren't supported now. We've known about the 1st November deadline for months, but Microsoft wants to ens...
Several versions of Microsoft's Outlook email client will no longer be able to connect to Microsoft 365 services soon, the company has warned. In a recent blog post, Microsoft said that in less than t...
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.