OLFolderSync 1.24Synchronize your Outlook 2000-2007 folders through e-mail
OLFolderSync can synchronize any Microsoft Outlook folder with anyone else's (except Drafts, Outbox, Sent Items and Deleted Items). The folders you allow to be synchronized will do so in the background by e-mail. You can easily synchronize Outlook folders through the internet without the need for both parties to be online at the same time. If you have private data elements on Outlook you can exclude them from the synchronization process. It is also possible to synchronize only objects of a user defined category. The installation is straight forward. To install and use this application you only need your Outlook to be configured with an e-mail account (POP3). After completing the install you will find a new property tab under each Outlook folder, where you can administrate the synchronization features. To configure the Add-In you only enter an access key and the e-mail address of your synchronization partner. The data transfer can be protected with a password.
OLFolderSync is very convenient to:
- Synchronize your Outlook appointments, contacts and tasks.
- Let your PA add and amend appointments, tasks or other Outlook objects while on the other side of the world.
- Synchronize birthday dates with friends and family.
- Work with a synchronized Outlook calendar, tasks and other documents across your team.
- Synchronize Outlook data on your laptop with your desktop.
- Check appointments with those of colleagues on the road.
- Check club/association schedules with that of other members.
- Facilitate schedules to team members.
- Outlook net folder alternative (net folders from OL2000).
- Outlook 2000
- Outlook 2002
- Outlook 2003
- Outlook 2007
Attachment management addin for Outlook enables you to detach attachments and embedded images as files in a local or network drive and link them up within the emails, for easy reference and retrieval....
OLAP Statistics tool for Outlook helps you gain insight into your folder items and make new discoveries. It analyzes Outlook data in multi-dimensional view in grids, charts and graphs and supports piv...
Database Exporter for Outlook enables you to export the contents of an Outlook folder to an external database. It is designed to overcome the inability of the Outlook's built-in 'Import and Export Wiz...
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.