PSTManager 2.1.1Transparently compacts and reduces the size of all .PST files, without any end-user action.
PSTManager is a standalone program transparent to the user. It can work in conjunction with our MailControl product that issues warnings and can start compaction.
By using the standard compaction of Outlook, it automates the maintenance of .PST files and minimizes the need for archiving or deleting messages. It also speeds up access to stored messages. Compaction is processed, whether Outlook is open or not.
PSTManager is a compaction tool for .PST files. The program can run either in a client mode, or in a server mode.
- Client mode:The program runs on each end-user workstation and compacts all .PST files of user's profile.
- Server mode: Specially designed for large accounts, the program runs on the servers that centrally host end-user's .PST files.
- Note that in both modes, PSTManager uses Outlook’s native compaction system to insure complete integrity.
Many actions are programmable, each one is activated transparently for the user, whether Outlook is open or not.
PSTManager is configured without modifying profiles and is working on any computer with a MAPI profile.
PSTManager includes the following features:
- Scheduling of the compaction including frequency and recurrence
- Date and time of the next compaction
- Choice of the profiles (all .PST files of the profiles will be compacted) - client mode only
- Selection of the .PST files from a directory - server mode only
- Display of the compaction calendar
- Automatic emptying of the "Deleted items" folder before compaction
Users of Microsoft Outlook will soon be able to enjoy a more collaborative experience thanks to a new update for Microsoft Teams. The video conferencing service is working on a feature that it says wi...
What's in your inbox? Microsoft Outlook is Sacramento State's official tool for email, calendar, and contacts. Whether you access Outlook on your desktop mail client, online through Microsoft 365, or ...
Users can recall sent emails in Microsoft Outlook. Users can also replace a sent email in Microsoft Outlook. This feature is available in Microsoft 365. For a lot of people, writing lengthy emails ......
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.