Public ShareFolder 1.2Share your Microsoft Outlook PST file.
As a basis there is a shared Microsoft Outlook data file (PST) used in a network. A local Microsoft Outlook Profile is enabled for the network which allows shared access to an Microsoft Outlook PST file.
Contacts, appointments, tasks or mail receipt, central business-wide access to all Microsoft Outlook folders is possible with write and read access.
Each employee can see who has which appointment or who is occupied with which task. In this central Microsoft Outlook you have all the functions of a "personal folder". Create, read or change items, search for items, handle items using the rules wizard. All the standard functions remain in the "Public Folder". All employees can use the same contacts.
Networking with different versions of Microsoft Outlook can be achieved without any problems. The existing Microsoft Outlook network has not to be changed. Public ShareFolder is not a synchronization program and therefore does not put a strain on the network but rather it is its own "Store Provider" like Microsoft Exchange Server.
No limitations regarding the number of Microsoft Outlook users.
Benefits for your business:
- integrates itself seamlessly for all Microsoft Outlook users.
- allows use of rights, everyone sees only what he should.
- brings all data up-to-date business-wide.
- facilitates central contact management.
- facilitates central appointment management.
- facilitates central mail receipt.
- can be scaled as desired.
- is easy to administer.
- achieves fast return of investment.
- runs on Windows 98-SE and higher (client) and Windows NT SP6 and higher (server).
- offers optimal investment protection.
Benefits for your users:
- gives local access to global data.
- also allows access when on the move via DTC-access.
- allows assignment of rights, everyone sees only what he should.
- Networking without learning
Microsoft is supercharging Outlook Calendar with two new intelligent features today, along with improvements to some of the existing features. First up, Microsoft is bringing the advanced scheduling f...
Microsoft Monday is a weekly column that focuses on updates in regards to the Redmond giant. This week, Microsoft Monday includes details about a plan to increase broadband in rural areas, new Outlook...
Microsoft today revealed several new calendar features that are available immediately in Outlook.com. Here’s what’s new. Microsoft Family calendar. Available under Other Calendars, this calendar w...
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.