Quick Templates for Outlook 2.2Add-in helps you with entering frequently repeated text fragments.
Quick Templates is an Outlook add-in designed for fast insertion of text templates into Microsoft Outlook mail messages. This Outlook add-in will help you with entering frequently repeated text fragments, save the time you spend on message writing, and so help with decreasing the number of misprints in your messages. Quick Templates is a very useful Outlook tool for technical support officers, sales personnel and anyone who makes an extensive use of e-mail in their work.
You will have to write and format your text only once and then you can insert it in mail messages of any type (HTML, RTF, plain text) repeatedly. This Outlook add-in keeps all the text parameters and formatting unchanged, which allows you to create lots of various headings, signatures, phrases, or any other text blocks, lines, or words you use frequently in your correspondence.
With Quick Templates you can create a template list and insert the text from template into a message with a single mouse click or a hotkey you can set for each template individually.
- add an unlimited number of templates with the formatting kept;
- create a template from selected text fragments;
- create a template with the simple template editor;
- template copying, deleting, and renaming;
- adding a template and setting a name for it without opening the template content edit dialogue;
- opening the full template list by clicking the "Win + Q" buttons, alphabetical search through it, and new template insertion;
- assigning individual hotkey combinations "Ctrl + Win + alphabethical_symbol" for each template.
Technical requirements and compatibility of the Quick Templates:
- Microsoft Outlook 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002/XP;
- Microsoft Office 365 with desktop Outlook version.
Microsoft just revved up its Outlook Android app making it more productive and fun for users. In a recent announcement, the tech giant announced that it has updated the software to now support a varie...
Seven months after the feature first debuted in Outlook for iOS, Outlook for Android has finally been updated to support add-in apps. “We are now rolling out add-ins to Outlook on Android customers ...
Microsoft has made scheduling tasks, taking notes and responding to emails with funny GIFs on Outlook much easier for Android users with Outlook.com and Office 365 commercial accounts. It's bringing t...
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.