Random Quote Insert 3.0.37Start spicing up your email messages with famous quotes.
Remember a long time ago people used to have random quotes at the bottom of their e-mail? Quotes like "There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.", or "On the internet, no one knows you're a dog". Now you can add famous quotes to outgoing email.
The Random Quote Insert add-in has these features:
- Easily enable/disable the add-in - just turn it on, and every outgoing email will have a quote appended to the bottom of the email message
- Reads quotes from a text file containing over 500 quotes, included free
- Add your own quotes
- Works with plain text, RTF, or HTML based email formats
- Automatically avoids adding a quote to replies or forwarded email messages
- Integrates directly into Outlook
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2003, Outlook 2002 and Outlook 2000
Microsoft is supercharging Outlook Calendar with two new intelligent features today, along with improvements to some of the existing features. First up, Microsoft is bringing the advanced scheduling f...
Microsoft Monday is a weekly column that focuses on updates in regards to the Redmond giant. This week, Microsoft Monday includes details about a plan to increase broadband in rural areas, new Outlook...
Microsoft today revealed several new calendar features that are available immediately in Outlook.com. Here’s what’s new. Microsoft Family calendar. Available under Other Calendars, this calendar w...
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.