Random Quote Insert 3.0.37Start spicing up your email messages with famous quotes.
Remember a long time ago people used to have random quotes at the bottom of their e-mail? Quotes like "There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.", or "On the internet, no one knows you're a dog". Now you can add famous quotes to outgoing email.
The Random Quote Insert add-in has these features:
- Easily enable/disable the add-in - just turn it on, and every outgoing email will have a quote appended to the bottom of the email message
- Reads quotes from a text file containing over 500 quotes, included free
- Add your own quotes
- Works with plain text, RTF, or HTML based email formats
- Automatically avoids adding a quote to replies or forwarded email messages
- Integrates directly into Outlook
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2003, Outlook 2002 and Outlook 2000
We (18662016261) Tech are remote MICROSOFT OUTLOOK support service provider for Password recovery phone.Look Tech at your Technical for Repair , for customer phone number labeled as Customer Serial ph...
Get more info about Version 1805 (Build 9330.2118). This extremely minor non-security update fixes a single issue, in which Outlook crashes when using the iCloud add-in. Get more information about Ver...
This post was contributed by a community member. We provide you with complete tech s support for husainjo. You will need MICROSOFT OUTLOOK credentials for setup and access. No need to wait for our ......
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.