Resource CentralOrder all associated services when you book your Outlook resources.
Reduce your meeting budget for both internal and external meetings. It doesn’t matter whether you need a car with samples from the latest collection for visiting a client, or whether you need lunch for four at your office – it can all be ordered through Resource Central.
- Save time and money on internal and external meeting arrangements
- Reduce your meeting budget and improve your service level
- Order multiple services; including catering, audio visual, transportation, seating arrangements, car washing…
- Complete the order-to-invoice process for both internal and external invoices by integrating the system with your company's accounting system
- View reservations and orders in a separate administration module
- Order from a remote work station or via Outlook Web Access
With Resource Central you can:
Resource Central operates in real-time and is easy to install. Resource Central is the first resource management software of its kind to completely integrate and operate from the same system platform to ensure no delays. No more waiting for synchronization, system updates or interfacing delays! And it only takes about 25 minutes to install!
ReliefJet Quicks for Outlook is a bundle of handy add-ins for every Outlook user. These add-ins significantly increase Outlook user's productivity by automating routine tasks, preventing user from typ...
Find ANY email in your mailbox in SECONDS with FewClix, a FREE search and productivity Add-In that is integrated inside the Outlook mailbox. FewClix has a simple, user-friendly interface and helps you...
Outlook CRM is a cloud solution that is built specifically for Outlook. It provides all aspects of a traditional CRM solutions including, accounts, contacts, pipeline, issue tracking, campaigns, repor...
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.