Send Personally 1.20Send Outlook message to many recipients personally.
Send Personally is Microsoft Outlook add-in that is designed to send messages to a great number of recipients via Microsoft Outlook 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, XP. This Outlook add-in offers an alternative method of sending messages from Outlook, separate messages being created for each recipient. The final recipient will receive no information about any of the other recipients. Moreover, he/she will see only his/her name and address in the "To" field, as if the message was sent only to him/her.
The main problem with sending messages through Outlook is that Outlook shows all the recipients in the message heading. If the recipient list is relatively small, this doesn't result in any considerable inconvenience. However, if a message is sent to hundreds of recipients, its heading size might many times exceed the size of the message text and any attachments combined.
This Outlook add-in offers an easy solution for this problem. And you won't need to perform any additional actions. The only thing you will have to do is to press the button "Send Personally" instead of the standard "Send" button.
With Send Personally for Outlook, no special setup procedures are needed: it is ready to use right upon installation.
- You can use macros (special expressions automatically replaced by the recipient's personal data when sending a message) in the message text. Using macros, you can insert the recipient's name, e-mail address, as well as the name of the Outlook distribution list containing his/her address at the moment of sending, into a message;
- When creating a message, you can choose which addresses should be excluded from the distribution list. To do that, simply create a new Outlook distribution list which name starts with the word "exclude", add the addresses to be excluded into that list, and enter the list name along with the others into the "To" field of the message being created;
- This Outlook add-in is an excellent supplement to the other products we offer: e.g. Subscription Manager, allowing you to easily organize your own distribution lists from which users can subscribe to and unsubscribe from themselves by sending e-mail requests. So, Send Personally and Subscription Manager, installed on the one machine can provide for a full-fledged mailing management component.
Technical requirements and compatibility of the Send Personally for Outlook:
- Microsoft Outlook 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002/XP;
- Microsoft Office 365 with desktop Outlook version;
- Microsoft Windows 8, 7, Vista, 2003, XP.
Supported languages (program interface and help file):
Users of Microsoft Outlook will soon be able to enjoy a more collaborative experience thanks to a new update for Microsoft Teams. The video conferencing service is working on a feature that it says wi...
What's in your inbox? Microsoft Outlook is Sacramento State's official tool for email, calendar, and contacts. Whether you access Outlook on your desktop mail client, online through Microsoft 365, or ...
Users can recall sent emails in Microsoft Outlook. Users can also replace a sent email in Microsoft Outlook. This feature is available in Microsoft 365. For a lot of people, writing lengthy emails ......
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.