ShareCalendar for Microsoft Outlook 2.33.0156Share and synchronize Microsoft Outlook Contacts folders without a server.
If you are looking for a quick and easy way of sharing and synchronizing your Microsoft Outlook Calendar or creating and sharing multiple Calendars, this program is for you.
How to share outlook calendar? You just need to install ShareCalendar on your computer running Outlook 2000/2002/2003 and on computers of your preferred teammates, and after a few clicks their calendar folders information will be synchronized each time you update the shared folder on your PC. Your partner will receive the updated Calendar items (appointments, meetings, events) by regular e-mail. You are able to update and manage all your shared Calendar folders offline or using any Internet connection. It is an easy and effective solution for remote companies and groups.
- Share MS Outlook Calendar Folders without a server, based on ShareO Create, edit, and view your friends' or co-workers' calendar just as you do with your own. Create Outlook group (public) calendar folders. ShareCalendar's Outlook group folders make group scheduling and coordination easy.
- Synchronize your personal or group (public) Calendar folders: with your second desktop or laptop allow your family and coworkers to subscribe (view only) to selected folders.You Group Calendar will always be up to date.
- ShareCalendar's Outlook public calendar makes group scheduling very easy.
- Sharing and synching the Calendar data between different Outlook versions of 2000, 2002, or 2003 is not a problem anymore. You don't need to worry what Microsoft Outlook version is installed on your second or your friend's PC.
- Create shared calendar folders and share them between different groups of people. Internal Company network Calendar, Office Calendar, Free/Busy Time Calendar, family group calendar, etc.
- "Subscribe" your coworkers and clients to your Calendar folders' data
- Hide your private appointments and meetings with ShareCalendar's shared calendar privacy option
- Share Microsoft Outlook Calendars with your own custom forms and imported items
Sharing, synchronizing and distributing custom Outlook forms of appointments and meetings between computers has never been easier. Especially with different Outlook versions. Just share folders with custom Outlook forms using ShareCalendar. ShareCalendar will automatically publish your custom forms in the shared Outlook Calendar folders.
A variety of online services from Microsoft Corp suffered outages for several hours on Tuesday across Western Europe and the Eastern United States, according to the company's technical support sites. ...
Microsoft Office 365 MyAnalytics Outlook add-in is part of MyAnalytics. MyAnalytics helps you understand how you communicate and spend your time at work. Now with Microsoft Office 365 MyAnalytics add-...
Microsoft Outlook, its Office 365 online software, Xbox Live services as well as Skype were impacted by the outageReuters/Mike Segar/File Photo Microsoft was hit with a massive outage on Tuesday (7 Ma...
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.