ShareCalendar for Microsoft Outlook 2.33.0156Share and synchronize Microsoft Outlook Contacts folders without a server.
If you are looking for a quick and easy way of sharing and synchronizing your Microsoft Outlook Calendar or creating and sharing multiple Calendars, this program is for you.
How to share outlook calendar? You just need to install ShareCalendar on your computer running Outlook 2000/2002/2003 and on computers of your preferred teammates, and after a few clicks their calendar folders information will be synchronized each time you update the shared folder on your PC. Your partner will receive the updated Calendar items (appointments, meetings, events) by regular e-mail. You are able to update and manage all your shared Calendar folders offline or using any Internet connection. It is an easy and effective solution for remote companies and groups.
- Share MS Outlook Calendar Folders without a server, based on ShareO Create, edit, and view your friends' or co-workers' calendar just as you do with your own. Create Outlook group (public) calendar folders. ShareCalendar's Outlook group folders make group scheduling and coordination easy.
- Synchronize your personal or group (public) Calendar folders: with your second desktop or laptop allow your family and coworkers to subscribe (view only) to selected folders.You Group Calendar will always be up to date.
- ShareCalendar's Outlook public calendar makes group scheduling very easy.
- Sharing and synching the Calendar data between different Outlook versions of 2000, 2002, or 2003 is not a problem anymore. You don't need to worry what Microsoft Outlook version is installed on your second or your friend's PC.
- Create shared calendar folders and share them between different groups of people. Internal Company network Calendar, Office Calendar, Free/Busy Time Calendar, family group calendar, etc.
- "Subscribe" your coworkers and clients to your Calendar folders' data
- Hide your private appointments and meetings with ShareCalendar's shared calendar privacy option
- Share Microsoft Outlook Calendars with your own custom forms and imported items
Sharing, synchronizing and distributing custom Outlook forms of appointments and meetings between computers has never been easier. Especially with different Outlook versions. Just share folders with custom Outlook forms using ShareCalendar. ShareCalendar will automatically publish your custom forms in the shared Outlook Calendar folders.
Microsoft’s Outlook email service has been hit by service issues with many users unable to access their inboxes. The issue comes on a day that many are working from home due to rail and Underground st...
Microsoft's Outlook email platform has been hit by an outage making it inaccessible to some users. The software company said it is working to fix the problem and no other services are currently appear...
Microsoft’s Outlook email platform has been hit by service issues making it inaccessible to some users. The company has confirmed the problem and said it is working to fix it, with no other services c...
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.