File Fetch 3.0.27Access your home files while you're at work. Retrieve a file from any of your Windows folders using just email.
Access your home files while you're at work. Retrieve a file from any of your Windows folders using just email.
How it works:
- You provide the correct subject and in the body of the email you specify the path to the file you need.
- You send the email.
- The add-in will reply with the file you requested as an attachment.
Features of the File Fetch add-in:
- Easily enable/disable the add-in
- Customize the subject used to return the requested file
- Always sends the file to a predetermined address for security
- Integrates directly into Outlook for easy access
- Coded to avoid the Outlook security prompt
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2003, Outlook 2002 and Outlook 2000
Microsoft's productivity-oriented Outlook.com website hasn't changed much recently. Indeed, the last major visual overhaul the email and calendar platform received happened way back in 2015, bringing ...
Microsoft has partnered with leading companies to build programs that help you get things done right from your inbox. These programs are called Office Add-ins in Outlook 2016, and Apps for Office in O...
We had earlier announced that Microsoft is running a beta program for the Outlook.com users. The company is working on adding many new features including the People and Calendar integration within the...
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.