File Fetch 3.0.27Access your home files while you're at work. Retrieve a file from any of your Windows folders using just email.
Access your home files while you're at work. Retrieve a file from any of your Windows folders using just email.
How it works:
- You provide the correct subject and in the body of the email you specify the path to the file you need.
- You send the email.
- The add-in will reply with the file you requested as an attachment.
Features of the File Fetch add-in:
- Easily enable/disable the add-in
- Customize the subject used to return the requested file
- Always sends the file to a predetermined address for security
- Integrates directly into Outlook for easy access
- Coded to avoid the Outlook security prompt
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2003, Outlook 2002 and Outlook 2000
Patrick Marshall answers your personal tech questions. This week's topics cover whether Microsoft is reading our emails using its Outlook application and an inability to access Wi-Fi on a laptop after...
The White House urges computer network operators to take additional steps to work out if their systems were targeted by a hack of Microsoft's Outlook email program, saying a recent software fix still ...
The White House on Sunday urged computer network operators to take further steps to gauge whether their systems were targeted amid a hack of Microsoft Corp.’s Outlook email program, saying a recent so...
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.