Hide Fax Numbers 3.0.38This add-in will change all fax numbers for a contact to have a pre-pended
For everyone who has Outlook and doesn't like the duplicate email addresses that popup when you select the "To:" (in the "Select Names" window), this add-in is for you. It will change all fax numbers for a contact to have a pre-pended "Fax:" before the number. This has the effect of preventing Outlook from recognizing it as a valid address. This way, when you select "To:" and get the Select Names dialog box, you will see only one email address listed.
You can run this add-in against your default Contacts folder or against an Exchange public folder to keep everyone else from seeing the fax address listed as well. It works with any folder that has Outlook contacts contained within it including the new Microsoft Business Contact Manager.
Plus, you can save time with this add-in because it will automatically convert any fax numbers of new contacts you create when you save those new contacts - without you having to do anything.
Features of the Hide Fax Numbers add-in:
- Hides the contact's fax numbers while making it remain visible to you
- Works on a single folder or on multiple folders at once
- Operates with Exchange public folders or any other shared folder
- "Undo" feature lets you revert back at any time
- Automatically hides the fax numbers as you create new contacts
- New! Now hides e-mail2 and e-mail3 addresses as well
- New! Supports the new Microsoft Business Contact Manager
- New! Two new buttons, "Show" and "Hide" appear when you view an individual contact for easy conversion between the two modes
- Integrates directly into Outlook
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2003, Outlook 2002 and Outlook 2000, including Business Contact Manager (BCM) contacts
You can revert back to fax numbers at any time, for either one single contact or all of them at once. Save yourself the aggravation of having to guess which contact address you're selecting by adding it to your cart.
Microsoft is supercharging Outlook Calendar with two new intelligent features today, along with improvements to some of the existing features. First up, Microsoft is bringing the advanced scheduling f...
Microsoft Monday is a weekly column that focuses on updates in regards to the Redmond giant. This week, Microsoft Monday includes details about a plan to increase broadband in rural areas, new Outlook...
Microsoft today revealed several new calendar features that are available immediately in Outlook.com. Here’s what’s new. Microsoft Family calendar. Available under Other Calendars, this calendar w...
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.