TabView Organizer for Microsoft Outlook 1.02.0130Search and organize e-mails, tasks, contacts, and notes in Microsoft Outlook automatically.
TabView Organizer is a plugin for Microsoft Outlook that allows you to search, sort, group, and view information in a few clicks in the way you prefer. Smart Wizard automatically analyzes all your activity in each folder and assigns filters and views to convenient tabs.
Example of use:
- The first click on the Tab will help you find an email from your friend, the second click will filter by specific subject, the third will sort out only unread messages, and the last click will find messages that were sent to you during the last seven days. Not impressed? Assign your custom Filter and View to any tab to make your search/filter/sort as precisely as you wish.
- Task and Project Management has never been easier with TabView and Microsoft Outlook: Assign project name (category) and preferred view to the tab or use the Wizard. Your Project information is accessible, filtered and sorted out in one click.
If you are looking for means to save your valuable time, this program is for you.
- Search and filter Microsoft Outlook data in one click.
- Plug-in for Microsoft Outlook Folders - Fully integrated in a chosen folder View; expands the standard features of Microsoft Outlook search, filter, sorting, and views.
- One Click Tab Switch between Customized Views and Filters in any Microsoft Outlook Folder. - You can change the filter by simply clicking another Tab.
- Manage and Edit Tabs - Easily manage Tab Filter and View options, Add new, Rename, Merge, Delete, and Move Tabs or Tabs panel to any side of the screen.
- Move your tabs and filter settings to other PCs or similar folders.
- Easy Tabs setup by a smart & flexible Wizard.
Microsoft’s Outlook email service has been hit by service issues with many users unable to access their inboxes. The issue comes on a day that many are working from home due to rail and Underground st...
Microsoft's Outlook email platform has been hit by an outage making it inaccessible to some users. The software company said it is working to fix the problem and no other services are currently appear...
Microsoft’s Outlook email platform has been hit by service issues making it inaccessible to some users. The company has confirmed the problem and said it is working to fix it, with no other services c...
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.