TabView Organizer for Microsoft Outlook 1.02.0130Search and organize e-mails, tasks, contacts, and notes in Microsoft Outlook automatically.
TabView Organizer is a plugin for Microsoft Outlook that allows you to search, sort, group, and view information in a few clicks in the way you prefer. Smart Wizard automatically analyzes all your activity in each folder and assigns filters and views to convenient tabs.
Example of use:
- The first click on the Tab will help you find an email from your friend, the second click will filter by specific subject, the third will sort out only unread messages, and the last click will find messages that were sent to you during the last seven days. Not impressed? Assign your custom Filter and View to any tab to make your search/filter/sort as precisely as you wish.
- Task and Project Management has never been easier with TabView and Microsoft Outlook: Assign project name (category) and preferred view to the tab or use the Wizard. Your Project information is accessible, filtered and sorted out in one click.
If you are looking for means to save your valuable time, this program is for you.
- Search and filter Microsoft Outlook data in one click.
- Plug-in for Microsoft Outlook Folders - Fully integrated in a chosen folder View; expands the standard features of Microsoft Outlook search, filter, sorting, and views.
- One Click Tab Switch between Customized Views and Filters in any Microsoft Outlook Folder. - You can change the filter by simply clicking another Tab.
- Manage and Edit Tabs - Easily manage Tab Filter and View options, Add new, Rename, Merge, Delete, and Move Tabs or Tabs panel to any side of the screen.
- Move your tabs and filter settings to other PCs or similar folders.
- Easy Tabs setup by a smart & flexible Wizard.
As a Microsoft Outlook user, you don’t have to stick with Office’s default set of Fonts in your emails or messages. It’s a snap to ‘change default font’ of individual messages in Outlook. He...
Microsoft Outlook provides you with an option to edit received emails in Outlook. The changes you make on the received email will be saved locally for your references and would not reflect the change ...
The beginning of another year is dependably a decent time to investigate whether you could work all the more proficiently and set aside a few minutes for longer occasions. Since the majority of us ......
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.