Vcard4Outlook for Micosoft Outlook 2.21.0080We have sent you the installation instruction via email, please read carefully.
Microsoft Outlook allows you to convert your contacts to/from vCard format files (*.vcf files, vCard versions 2.1 and 3.0). However, you can convert only one contact at a time in Outlook. Now, using vCard Wizard, you can easily convert any number of contacts to/from vCard format files in only a few clicks.
- Import vCard format files to Outlook Contacts folders.
- Export any Outlook Contacts folder, or only the selected contacts from the folder, to vCard format (*.vcf) files in the preferred Windows folder.
- Select the proper encoding for exported Outlook contacts.
- Support for vCard versions 2.1 and 3.0.
- Save all selected contacts in one *.vcf file.
- Integrated with Microsoft Outlook File menu.
- Integrated into Outlook Contacts folder toolbar.
Microsoft is supercharging Outlook Calendar with two new intelligent features today, along with improvements to some of the existing features. First up, Microsoft is bringing the advanced scheduling f...
Microsoft Monday is a weekly column that focuses on updates in regards to the Redmond giant. This week, Microsoft Monday includes details about a plan to increase broadband in rural areas, new Outlook...
Microsoft today revealed several new calendar features that are available immediately in Outlook.com. Here’s what’s new. Microsoft Family calendar. Available under Other Calendars, this calendar w...
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.