Vcard4Outlook for Micosoft Outlook 2.21.0080We have sent you the installation instruction via email, please read carefully.
Microsoft Outlook allows you to convert your contacts to/from vCard format files (*.vcf files, vCard versions 2.1 and 3.0). However, you can convert only one contact at a time in Outlook. Now, using vCard Wizard, you can easily convert any number of contacts to/from vCard format files in only a few clicks.
- Import vCard format files to Outlook Contacts folders.
- Export any Outlook Contacts folder, or only the selected contacts from the folder, to vCard format (*.vcf) files in the preferred Windows folder.
- Select the proper encoding for exported Outlook contacts.
- Support for vCard versions 2.1 and 3.0.
- Save all selected contacts in one *.vcf file.
- Integrated with Microsoft Outlook File menu.
- Integrated into Outlook Contacts folder toolbar.
Microsoft’s official Outlook app has updated to Version 2.2.66 on Android devices. This new update includes the usual bug fixes and stability improvements but is also notable for adding 10 new langu...
If you haven't done so previously, you'll need to install Yeoman and the Yeoman generator for Office Add-ins globally. Create a folder on your local drive and name it my-outlook-addin. This is where y...
Microsoft has released a new update for Outlook for Android devices. The latest update bumps the app to version 2.2.66 and brings the following changes: Support for 10 new languages: Amharic, Belarusi...
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.