Watch Folders 3.0.40Now you can automatically get notified when an item in a public folder or shared mailbox changes.
Do you need to be notified when someone changes something in a public folder? Now you can automatically get notified when an item in a public folder or shared mailbox changes. Easily keep track of changes in a multi-user environment, or when using an additional shared mailbox.
Features of the Watch Folders add-in include:
- Integrates directly into Microsoft Outlook
- Easily enable/disable the add-in
- Watch multiple personal folders, public folders, or additional mailboxes at the same time
- Works with Contacts, Tasks, Appointments, Email, or any public folder
- Get notification via email or popup message
- Notification includes date/time of change and which item it was
- Customizable filter to get notification for specific changes to only certain items
- Coded to avoid the Microsoft Outlook security prompts
- Designed to work with Exchange public folders or any other shared folders (like Netfolders)
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2003, Microsoft Outlook 2002, and Microsoft Outlook 2000
In addition to receiving the date/time of the last change to an item, and the name of the item itself, if you are using Exchange public folders then the Watch Folders add-in will also tell you who last changed the item.
Like all add-ins, Watch Folders stops working when you close Microsoft Outlook, but "remembers" where it left off when you restart it. The add-in will prompt you (or send an email) for any of the items that have changed. If it's an excessive number (more than about 10 items) it will ask you if you want to write the notifications to a log file instead so that you can go back and review the changed items later. Nothing could be simpler.
Microsoft is supercharging Outlook Calendar with two new intelligent features today, along with improvements to some of the existing features. First up, Microsoft is bringing the advanced scheduling f...
Microsoft Monday is a weekly column that focuses on updates in regards to the Redmond giant. This week, Microsoft Monday includes details about a plan to increase broadband in rural areas, new Outlook...
Microsoft today revealed several new calendar features that are available immediately in Outlook.com. Here’s what’s new. Microsoft Family calendar. Available under Other Calendars, this calendar w...
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.