ABC Amber Outlook Converter 6.16Useful tool that converts emails from MS Outlook to any document format.
ABC Amber Outlook Converter is intended to help you keep your important emails, newsletters, other information organized in one file. It is a very useful tool that converts your messages from Microsoft Outlook to any document format (PDF, HTML, CHM, RTF, HLP, TXT, DOC, etc.) easily and quickly. It generates the contents with bookmarks (in RTF, DOC, PDF and HTML), keeps hyperlinks.All you have to do is select required messages, choose document format to convert and click Save As button.
Also ABC Amber Outlook Converter can be used to migrate all existing messages from a current e-mail client (whatever it may be) to MS Outlook. The tool is especially helpful if an entire office or company switching their default e-mail client to MS Outlook. With ABC Amber Outlook Converter you won't ever waste your time to organize your e-mails!
Partial Features List
- reads MS Outlook folders, messages, contacts, tasks, notes, journal items and calendar events
- exports selected messages (contacts, etc.) to a single file of any document format: PDF format (Adobe Acrobat doesn't need to be installed), RTF format (also doesn't require MS Word to be installed), hypertext HTML format, text format, DOC format (MS Word), popular CHM format, old good HLP format, DBF, MDB (MS Access), CSV, XML, XLS (MS Excel), and many more
- conversion is based on plain text part or HTML part of the message
- supports multiple encoding tables
- easy to use and easy to set up. You can adjust fonts, colors, styles, effects of output file
- imports messages from MS Outlook Express, Eudora, Pegasus, The Bat!, Becky, Pocomail/Barca, Agent, IncrediMail, T-online, Mozilla/Thunderbird, Opera, UNIX mailbox, Lotus Notes, EarthLink MailBox, imports messages from the folders with EML/NWS files directly into MS Outlook (can convert them into MSG as well)
- supports column sorting (From, To, Subject and Date columns). It is important to sort messages if you wish to get a well-readable document
- supports advanced PDF export options (document information, 40/128 bits PDF encryption, PDF security options, page size, page orientation and page margins, resolution mode, compression mode, viewer options)
- generates contents with bookmarks (in RTF, DOC, PDF and HTML), maintains hyperlinks
- supports multiple CHM and HLP export options
- displays selected message, saves it to disk and prints it to printer
- command line support, skin support
- saves the message attachments to a disk
- exports messages to TIFF and DCX (multipage)
- exports messages to WAV and MP3 (requires MS Text-to-speech engine to be installed), speaks emails
- imports msg files (MS Outlook does not need to be installed), extracts text and attachments
- reads PST files (since 4.01)
- really useful feature - HTML Forum Maker (since 4.14)
- converts emails to HJT (TreePad) and KNT (KeyNote) (since 5.08)
- NEW: Advanced CHM Maker (since 6.05)
- bonus: converts emails to LIT (MS Reader), RB (Rocket eBook), FB2 (FictionBook) and PDB (Palm) (since 6.09)
- and more
- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows XP
- Windows NT 4.x
- Windows 2000
- Windows 2003
Users of Microsoft Outlook will soon be able to enjoy a more collaborative experience thanks to a new update for Microsoft Teams. The video conferencing service is working on a feature that it says wi...
What's in your inbox? Microsoft Outlook is Sacramento State's official tool for email, calendar, and contacts. Whether you access Outlook on your desktop mail client, online through Microsoft 365, or ...
Users can recall sent emails in Microsoft Outlook. Users can also replace a sent email in Microsoft Outlook. This feature is available in Microsoft 365. For a lot of people, writing lengthy emails ......
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.