Advanced Outlook Repair 2.0Advanced Outlook Repair is a powerful tool to repair and recover corrupted Outlook PST files.
Advanced Outlook Repair is a powerful Microsoft Outlook data recovery tool. It uses advanced technologies to scan the corrupt or damaged personal folders files(.pst) and recover your mail messages and all other items as much as possible, so to minimize the loss in file corruption.
- Support Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002, 2003 and 2007.
- Recover mail messages, folders, posts, appointments, meeting requests, contacts, distribution lists, tasks, task requests, journals and notes in PST files. All properties, such as subject, to, from, cc, bcc, date, etc., are recovered.
- Recover mail messages in plain text, RTF and HTML format.
- Recover attachments, including the documents and images attached to messages and embedded in HTML bodies.
- Recover embedded objects, such as Excel Worksheets, Word documents, etc.
- Recover deleted Outlook items, including mail messages, folders, posts, appointments, meeting requests, contacts, distribution lists, tasks, task requests, journals and notes.
- Recover oversized 2GB PST files.
- Recover PST files as large as 16777216 TB (I.e. 17179869184 GB).
- Split the output PST file into several small files.
- Recover password protected PST files, both compressible encryption and high encryption(or best encryption) are supported.
- Convert PST file from Outlook 97-2002 format into Outlook 2003/2007 format, and vice versa.
- Generate fixed PST file in Outlook 97-2002 format and Outlook 2003/2007 format.
- Repair PST files on corrupted medias, such as floppy disks, Zip disks, CDROMs, etc.
- Repair a batch of PST files.
- Find and select the PST files to be repaired on the local computer, according to some search criteria.
- Integration with Windows Explorer, so you can repair an Outlook PST file with the context menu of Windows Explorer easily.
- Support drag & drop operation.
- Support command line parameters.
- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows NT
- Windows XP
- Windows 2000
- Windows 2003
- Windows Vista
In early June, sporadic but serious service disruptions plagued Microsoft’s flagship office suite — including the Outlook email and OneDrive file-sharing apps — and cloud computing platform. A shadowy...
Now, Microsoft has said a little more about what will happen to Windows 11’s existing Email and Calendar apps. Basically, they will cease to exist at the end 2024. In September next year, the new Outl...
Users can go to the "privacy and data" section in Outlook settings to export the metadata to their boards, which can help if they want to back up links for future reference, Microsoft said. Calendar b...
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.