Duplicate Tasks Eliminator 3.0.55Easily eliminate duplicate tasks in with this Outlook add-in.
Sooner or later, everyone who synchronizes will run into a duplicaton problem. Save time by easily eliminating tasks that are duplicates of each other.
How it works:
- Select the folder(s) where the tasks reside.
- Decide whether to delete the duplicates or move them to another folder.
- Begin eliminating duplicates.
The Duplicate Tasks Eliminator includes these features:
- Allows you to either delete all the duplicates or move them to a folder of your choice.
- Works with Exchange public folders or other shared folders.
- Comparisons of two tasks (optionally) based on subject, due date, categories, contacts, company, body, and start date.
- You can choose to operate on a single folder or select many folders at once.
- Integrates directly into Outlook for easy access.
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2003, Outlook 2002 and Outlook 2000.
In early June, sporadic but serious service disruptions plagued Microsoft’s flagship office suite — including the Outlook email and OneDrive file-sharing apps — and cloud computing platform. A shadowy...
Now, Microsoft has said a little more about what will happen to Windows 11’s existing Email and Calendar apps. Basically, they will cease to exist at the end 2024. In September next year, the new Outl...
Users can go to the "privacy and data" section in Outlook settings to export the metadata to their boards, which can help if they want to back up links for future reference, Microsoft said. Calendar b...
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.