Duplicates Remover for Outlook 2.8Delete duplicates in Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Exchange Server folders.
Duplicates Remover is a powerful and flexible Outlook plug-in intended for the search and processing of duplicates in Microsoft Outlook folders.
This Outlook plug-in processes contacts, notes, tasks, journals and calendar items in Microsoft Outlook folders. To remove duplicated email messages, please try another product — Duplicate Email Remover plug-in .
Please, pay your attention that Duplicates Remover can be used with Microsoft Office Outlook only.
You can use this Microsoft Outlook plug-in to find duplicates both in a single folder and in different folders. Any duplicate found can be: marked with a flag, deleted, copied or moved to any folder of your choice.
The priority system is used to perform the search for duplicates across several folders. Using the priority system, you can specify, for example, that of the two identical items stored in the folders "Important Letters" and "Temporary Folder", the temporary folder version should be considered the duplicate and so needs to be deleted (marked, moved).
Possible duplicate actions:
- Mark with a flag — the duplicate will be marked with a flag;
- Remove the flag — the flag will be removed;
- Move to a folder... — the duplicate found will be moved to the duplicate folder specified below;
- Copy to folder... — the duplicate found will be copied to the duplicate folder;
- Copy to folder and mark with a flag... — the duplicate will be copied to the duplicate folder and marked with a flag in its current location.
- Delete (move to the Deleted Items folder) — the duplicate will be moved to the Deleted Items folder.
- Delete permanently — duplicate will be deleted permanently (bypassing the Deleted Items folder).
Duplicates Remover is Outlook plug-in that is fully compatible with Microsoft Exchange Server and may be used to process public folders on server. Also, if you have the permission to connect to folders of other users, you can process folders of other users as well as that of your own folder.
Technical requirements and compatibility of the Duplicates Remover for Outlook:
- Microsoft Outlook 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002/XP;
- Microsoft Office 365 with desktop Outlook version;
- Microsoft Windows 8, 7, Vista, 2003, XP.
In early June, sporadic but serious service disruptions plagued Microsoft’s flagship office suite — including the Outlook email and OneDrive file-sharing apps — and cloud computing platform. A shadowy...
Now, Microsoft has said a little more about what will happen to Windows 11’s existing Email and Calendar apps. Basically, they will cease to exist at the end 2024. In September next year, the new Outl...
Users can go to the "privacy and data" section in Outlook settings to export the metadata to their boards, which can help if they want to back up links for future reference, Microsoft said. Calendar b...
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.