Journal All Contacts 3.0.26Simplify your access to journaling many contacts at once.
Turn journaling on or off for all contacts within a folder with just one click. Normally, each contact has to be individually selected but with this add-in, all contacts within the folder chosen have their journaling turned on or off.
Features of the Journal All Contacts add-in include:
- Operate on all contacts within multiple folders
- Easily turn journaling on or off for contacts with a single button
- View individual contact's journal status at any time
- Control individual contact's journal status with a click of a button
- Coded to avoid the Outlook security prompts
- Integrates directly into Outlook
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2003, Outlook 2002 and Outlook 2000
In early June, sporadic but serious service disruptions plagued Microsoft’s flagship office suite — including the Outlook email and OneDrive file-sharing apps — and cloud computing platform. A shadowy...
Now, Microsoft has said a little more about what will happen to Windows 11’s existing Email and Calendar apps. Basically, they will cease to exist at the end 2024. In September next year, the new Outl...
Users can go to the "privacy and data" section in Outlook settings to export the metadata to their boards, which can help if they want to back up links for future reference, Microsoft said. Calendar b...
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.