MailControl 1.5.3Warns when the size of the .pst files exceeds a preset threshold.
MailControl monitors the size of the personal folder (.pst) in which incoming messages are stored. MailControl allows 2 levels of control : Normal and Strong. MailControl can be used with PSTManager.
With the Normal control you can :
- Define a threshold of control and define a custom warning message.
- Warn the user when the size of his personal folders exceeds the configured threshold.
In addition, with the Strong control you can :
- Define two thresholds of control and their associated warning messages
- Warn the user when the size of his personal folders approaches or exceeded the configured thresholds
- Stop the reception of further messages if the threshold of the Strong level is exceeded
- Warn the sender of the rejection
- Warn the administrator that a specific personal folder now exceeds the authorized size
In this case, when the size of .pst files exceeds the preset threshold, MailControl can:
- Start a compaction
- Ask to schedule a compaction
- Empty the 'Deleted Items"
Oracle Corp. expects to generate about $65 billion in annual revenue by fiscal year 2026, an outlook executives first provided a year ago, in a lukewarm message to investors disappointed by the softwa...
In early June, sporadic but serious service disruptions plagued Microsoft’s flagship office suite — including the Outlook email and OneDrive file-sharing apps — and cloud computing platform. A shadowy...
Now, Microsoft has said a little more about what will happen to Windows 11’s existing Email and Calendar apps. Basically, they will cease to exist at the end 2024. In September next year, the new Outl...
|Top rated post
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.