KBase for Outlook 2KBase for Outlook is a knowledge base that runs completely in an Exchange public folder.
kalmstrom.com Outlook Solutions
KBase for Outlook is a knowledge base that runs completely in an Exchange Public folder.
- No extra windows - knowledge base available right inside Outlook
- No new client installation
- An environment that users already knows
- Off-line possibilities
- Select problem category and type from drop-down comboboxes or write your own and KBase will remember it next time.
- Ease of use
- Works with all versions of MS Outlook
- Rich text, html and attached files
- Full text searching
- Publish articles to web pages with expandable index where articles are grouped after problem category and type.
- Works stand-alone or with Public Folder HelpDesk for Outlook.
In early June, sporadic but serious service disruptions plagued Microsoft’s flagship office suite — including the Outlook email and OneDrive file-sharing apps — and cloud computing platform. A shadowy...
Now, Microsoft has said a little more about what will happen to Windows 11’s existing Email and Calendar apps. Basically, they will cease to exist at the end 2024. In September next year, the new Outl...
Users can go to the "privacy and data" section in Outlook settings to export the metadata to their boards, which can help if they want to back up links for future reference, Microsoft said. Calendar b...
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.