Random Quote Insert 3.0.37Start spicing up your email messages with famous quotes.
Remember a long time ago people used to have random quotes at the bottom of their e-mail? Quotes like "There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.", or "On the internet, no one knows you're a dog". Now you can add famous quotes to outgoing email.
The Random Quote Insert add-in has these features:
- Easily enable/disable the add-in - just turn it on, and every outgoing email will have a quote appended to the bottom of the email message
- Reads quotes from a text file containing over 500 quotes, included free
- Add your own quotes
- Works with plain text, RTF, or HTML based email formats
- Automatically avoids adding a quote to replies or forwarded email messages
- Integrates directly into Outlook
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2003, Outlook 2002 and Outlook 2000
Oracle Corp. expects to generate about $65 billion in annual revenue by fiscal year 2026, an outlook executives first provided a year ago, in a lukewarm message to investors disappointed by the softwa...
In early June, sporadic but serious service disruptions plagued Microsoft’s flagship office suite — including the Outlook email and OneDrive file-sharing apps — and cloud computing platform. A shadowy...
Now, Microsoft has said a little more about what will happen to Windows 11’s existing Email and Calendar apps. Basically, they will cease to exist at the end 2024. In September next year, the new Outl...
|Top rated post
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.