ShareContacts for Microsoft Outlook 2.33.0156Share and synchronize Microsoft Outlook Contacts folders without a server.
If you are looking for a quick and easy way of sharing and synchronizing your Microsoft Outlook Contacts Folders with your coworkers and friends, this program is for you. You just need to install ShareContacts on your computer running Outlook 2000/2002/2003 and on computers of your preferred teammates, and after a few clicks your contact information will be updated each time you update the shared contacts folder. Your partner will receive the updated contact by regular e-mail. You are able to update and manage all your shared contacts offline or using Internet connection. It is an easy and effective solution for personal contacts synchronization, remote companies and groups.
- Share Outlook Contacts Folders without a server, based on ShareO Create, edit, and view your friends' or co-workers' contacts just as you do with your own. Create Outlook group (public) contacts folder. ShareCalendar's Outlook group folders make easy the group responding to support and sales e-mails, managing customers contacts.
- Synchronize your personal Contacts folders: with your second desktop or laptop or allow your family and coworkers to subscribe (view only) to selected folders. You Contacts will be always up to date. Sharing different Contacts folders with different group of people. Create shared contacts folders and share them between different groups of people. Internal Company phone list, partners contact list, family members, etc.
- Sharing and synching the contacts data between different Outlook versions of 2000, 2002, or 2003 is not a problem anymore. You don't need to worry what Microsoft Outlook version is installed on your second or your friend's PC.
- Create shared business contact folders, such as hotels, service stations, internal phone lists, etc. and subscribe them to your friends and important clients. Each time you update items in your list, all its subscribers will receive them. It is easy to maintain the subscriber list and its access-edit rights. Your subscribers will receive the next version of ShareContacts subscription for free. Share Microsoft Outlook Contacts with your own custom forms and imported items.
- Sharing, synchronizing and distributing custom Outlook forms of contacts between computers has never been easy. Especially with different Outlook versions. Just share folders with custom Outlook forms using ShareContacts. ShareContacts will automatically publish your custom forms in shared Outlook Contact folders.
In early June, sporadic but serious service disruptions plagued Microsoft’s flagship office suite — including the Outlook email and OneDrive file-sharing apps — and cloud computing platform. A shadowy...
Now, Microsoft has said a little more about what will happen to Windows 11’s existing Email and Calendar apps. Basically, they will cease to exist at the end 2024. In September next year, the new Outl...
Users can go to the "privacy and data" section in Outlook settings to export the metadata to their boards, which can help if they want to back up links for future reference, Microsoft said. Calendar b...
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.