SpamAid 3.0Outlook add-on designed to provide an advanced protection against spam and unsolicited emails.
SpamAid 3.0 is an easy-to-use Microsoft Outlook add-on designed to provide an advanced protection against spam and unsolicited emails. The program uses Bayesian filtering technology that identifies about 98% of incoming spam messages. SpamAid seamlessly integrates into the Microsoft Outlook workspace, scanning and quarantining away junk emails. Caught spam is placed in a special 'Spam' folder under your inbox if you ever want to review it later.
SpamAid operates under Microsoft Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP and Microsoft Outlook 2000/XP/2003. The program enables users to run and manage their friends and enemies lists, build their own filters or set it to block any messages written in non-English character set.
- Microsoft Exchange Support - SpamAid works with all mail accounts supported by Outlook: POP3, IMAP, HTTP and Exchange.
- Filtering Based on Bayesian Algorithm - SpamAid uses built-in algorithm of message filtration, which is based on Bayesian approach of defining whether a message is spam or not. This filtering technology is one of the most exact and reliable approaches of differentiating spam and not spam messages nowadays. The algorithm applies to the results of statistical analysis of more than 30 000 spam letters that enables to determine spam with the accuracy no less than 97%.
- Friends & Enemies Lists Management - You can use "friends" and "enemies" list in order to choose who you do or do not want to receive mail from. Friends/Enemies Lists may include names, email addresses, entire domains and wildcards. When you run SpamAid for the first time, all contacts from your Address Book are automatically added to your Friends List. Further you can manually edit your Friends/Enemies Lists any time you wish, and also add contacts from the selected emails to these lists.
- Testing outgoing mail for risk of being filtered as spam - You can test outgoing mail for potential risk of being filtered as spam by other spam filters. SpamAid will review your message and return a grade along with the reasoning behind it.
- Auto-learning Engine - Auto-learning increases the filtration accuracy by analysis of user’s personal correspondence. The more a user works with the program, the better is the accuracy of spam definition.
- Customizable Spam and Non-Spam Recognition - Additionally you can create your own list of allowed and banned words and phrases. If message body contains a word/phrase from the allowed list, such message will be considered as good. If message contains a word/phrase from the banned list then it will be considered as spam.
Oracle Corp. expects to generate about $65 billion in annual revenue by fiscal year 2026, an outlook executives first provided a year ago, in a lukewarm message to investors disappointed by the softwa...
In early June, sporadic but serious service disruptions plagued Microsoft’s flagship office suite — including the Outlook email and OneDrive file-sharing apps — and cloud computing platform. A shadowy...
Now, Microsoft has said a little more about what will happen to Windows 11’s existing Email and Calendar apps. Basically, they will cease to exist at the end 2024. In September next year, the new Outl...
|Top rated post
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.